Author Topic: X-Codes' Characters, or what I did while 339 Spawn was down:  (Read 4148 times)

Offline X-Codes

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • White, Fuzzy, Sniper Rifle.
    • View Profile
X-Codes' Characters, or what I did while 339 Spawn was down:
« on: November 07, 2011, 04:05:11 PM »
Call this my own compilation of CO'd characters.  I've been doing a lot of die rolling since 339 spawn went down.  Comment or recommend improvements on builds as you like, and I'll likely ask for help with new projects.  I'll put an index here in the first post.

1) Spirit Shaman (links to Myth Weavers)
The name is weird because I was going to use this guy for a different campaign, but wound up putting him in this one, instead.  Magic Items were randomly determined by me picking items and then the DM randomly assigning them to me.  I got lucky on some of them, but I wasn't always lucky.  For example, there was a Ring of Spell Storing that I didn't get.

Because of the setting, he's going to be aimed towards a variant on the Keeper of the Cerulean Sign PrC that fights against Evil Outsiders instead of Aberrations: Spirit Shaman 11/Keeper 9

2) Drow Paragon (links to Myth Weavers)
One of many Drow House games I've participated in, but fell apart sooner as opposed to later.  This one is hopefully still going.  In any case, this is my take on the Rogue: lots of skills supported by Wizard spells.  Drow Paragon because it was houseruled to be 3/3 Wizard casting and the usual +2 LA was waived (otherwise I would have just gone Half-Drow).  I'm kinda regretting taking Scourge of Force so early because there's so much SR around, but the imagery is still pretty awesome.

He's going to continue the skills/magic routine for some time as he heads into Unseen Seer, but once he's done there he'll jump into Swiftblade.  Rogue 1/Wizard 1/Drow Paragon 3/Unseen Seer 5/Swiftblade 10

3) Dread Necromancer (links to Myth Weavers)
My first evil overlord.  The game was restricted to Tier 3's and lower, so I'm going to be going with Dread Necromancer instead of the somewhat-better-at-this-job Cleric.  None of the Necromancy-oriented PrCs are things I feel would particularly work with this character, so I intend to just stick straight Dread Necromancer to 20.  DM, however, was in over his head with this game, and I did not really get to play.

4) Psionic Unseen Seer
Character for one of Phaedrus' heavily houseruled games.  The premise is a Scout/Psion (Seer)/Soulknife/Xeph Paragon into Psionic Unseen Seer using a variety of online sources, like the DSP SRD.  Basically, I intend for this character to be the perfect scout, able to recon an area with a high degree of success and return to the party safely with the information gained from his scouting.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 01:54:09 PM by X-Codes »

Offline X-Codes

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • White, Fuzzy, Sniper Rifle.
    • View Profile
Re: X-Codes' Characters, or what I did while 339 Spawn was down:
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 04:15:27 PM »
Meh... this idea never took off, so I'll just put a big, fat *reserved* here.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 07:28:11 PM by X-Codes »