Author Topic: Most crazy/original refluff you ever done?  (Read 2074 times)

Offline ImperatorK

• Legendary Member
  • Chara did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
    • Kristof Imperator YouTube Channel
Most crazy/original refluff you ever done?
« on: May 07, 2013, 09:10:07 AM »
My most recent refluff was making catfolk to be crossbreeds, somewhat similar to shifters and changelings. (Although now that I think about it it's less a refluff and more a new race origin story.)
Magic is for weaklings.

Alucard: "*snif snif* Huh? Suddenly it reeks of hypocrisy in here. Oh, if it isn't the Catholic Church. And what's this? No little Timmy glued to your crotch. Progress!"
My YT channel - LoL gameplay

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Re: Most crazy/original refluff you ever done?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 04:13:01 PM »
I did once start to refluff the base classes for a darkly humorous ultra-cynical campaign.  I stopped because the group broke up but it basically was prolly darker than most groups would play.  Refluffing a Paladin as "The Fascist", might not have been too bad but refering to the Cleric as "The Pedophile" was prolly over the top...

Offline ImperatorK

• Legendary Member
  • Chara did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
    • Kristof Imperator YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 04:24:55 PM »
Why "The Pedophile"?
Magic is for weaklings.

Alucard: "*snif snif* Huh? Suddenly it reeks of hypocrisy in here. Oh, if it isn't the Catholic Church. And what's this? No little Timmy glued to your crotch. Progress!"
My YT channel - LoL gameplay

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 12:13:20 AM »
Some of the satire was modeled after modern life and the biggest stereotype for priests in the headlines at the time were the catholic scandals.  Most of the other classes didn't fare much better as it was intended to be set in a cynical world where good didn't really exist, just varyling levels of selfish asinine behavior.  You know pretty much like modern society  :smirk

Offline BeldakSerpenthelm

• Lurker
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 10:32:56 AM »
Rust Monsters: biological WMDs created by Evil Druids to bring the advanced civilizations to their knees.