Author Topic: in character/roleplay  (Read 5689 times)

Offline skydragonknight

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
Re: in character/roleplay
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2014, 05:45:39 PM »
Tochimaru finishes the curry, pleased that it was spicy enough. He had taken interest in the young lady's conversation with Gran-Gran.
"That sounds like a dangerous path you seek to tread. Perhaps this poor traveler could lend his eyes and ears so that you do not lose your way?"
Hmm.

Offline SolEiji

• Epic Member
  • I am 120% Eiji.
    • View Profile
    • D&D Wiki.org, not .com
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2014, 06:50:12 PM »
Unceremoniously booted!  Feline disrespect!  With a yeowl Shin goes flying, but thankfully lands on his feet unharmed and scurries into cover.  Ooo, he'll get you for that!  He'll get his sweet revenge!  You won't sleep a day when he finds you, and when he does his revenge will be absolute and punis- hey a butterfly CHASE TIME!

Right, what was he doing?  Something revenge, whatever, it's not important.  He'll just try his luck with that raven-haired beauty over there.  After all, he's got an idea.  A fiendish idea.  A horrible, devious, fiendish idea.  >:3  But nothing can be done on an empty stomach.
Mudada.

Offline ketaro

• Epic Member
  • I'm always new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2014, 08:04:45 PM »
Akiko was distracted from the sight of the cat being tossed aside, literally, by the woman by the mysterious traveler's query; unfortunate for the cat as she'd probably have treated it worlds differently after seeing it abused!

"Dangerous? It's just an excursion to the town's graveyard. People go there all the time! But I won't stop you from your curiosity if you wish. It'll most likely just be a debunking, but who knows, maybe I'll get to actually lay some restless spirits to rest!" she responds rather cheerfully to the stranger's mysterious demeanor.

Offline Rikimaru

• Honorary Mod
  • Shadow Blending
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2014, 10:45:26 PM »
Aftee being unceremoniously booted. Shin find himself picked up by the old lady as he goes to try his paw at getting someone else's food. She takes him back to her sitting chair.

My, my mister kitty. You must be hungry. Cook bring some food! She yells, even though he's not far away. As she sits shin down cook brings over a fresh plate of curry which gran gran sits on the ground.
Stalking my prey, silently I hide. Prey: Why are you whispering to yourself. Me: Crap, I rolled low on my hide and move silent checks. Act normal. Hello citizen :)"Just smile till he leaves"

Offline SolEiji

• Epic Member
  • I am 120% Eiji.
    • View Profile
    • D&D Wiki.org, not .com
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2014, 11:25:39 PM »
Ah yes, now that's better.  Good ol' Gran Gran, she knew how to treat a cat proper.  He will willingly be lifted and moved, and politely licks his paws cleans in preparation for his feast.  This cat's belly will be nice and full of fire at the end.  If this is not the first time Gran has fed the kitty she would have known the cat's unusual proclivity for spicy foods, and even foods cats were not accustomed to eat.  Oh, he prefers the usual cat fair rich in proteins, but nothing beats spices.

The old woman would receive a good about of leg rubs and purrs in thanks.  The others will have a moment to carry on, but they better hurry.  He plans to sneak ahead soon enough.  He's going to the graveyard to pull some ghostly pranks on these gullible souls.  Oh yesssss...
Mudada.