Author Topic: Greenbound SNA Summonlings List v1.4: It still ain't easy bein' green!  (Read 5539 times)

Offline Endarire

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Smile! Jesus loves you!
    • View Profile
    • Greg Campbell's Portfolio
Zilzmaer from Giant in the Playground has contributed errata for this archive, as well as making versions that include stats for Rashemi Elemental Summoning, Augment Elemental, and Augment Summoning creatures!

ZIP with Summonling Stats: Version 1.4!

File Mirror: Download Here!

Format: .DOC (Word 97), 496K.

Why not use board code? I made this in Word for easy printing.  (I also greatly don't want to try formatting this for a board.)  The full list is 50+ pages per file, typically with 2 creatures per page, and includes every creature from the SRD's lists for summon nature's ally I-IX with the Greenbound and Ashbound template applied appropriately.  Another document has Greenbound and Ashbound stats.

Additionally: WotManiac wrote up board code versions of creatures using Rashemi Elemental Summoning and Greenbound Summoning (but no Ashbound nor other abiiities) here.  Enjoy!

Finally: If you were wondering why the Greenbound Summoning feat is so powerful as written, see here and here.  (It was originally intended as a +2 spell slot level metamagic feat, a cost that was never included in the print version for some reason.)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 10:49:06 PM by Endarire »

Offline Endarire

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Smile! Jesus loves you!
    • View Profile
    • Greg Campbell's Portfolio
Re: Greenbound SNA Summonlings List v1.4: It still ain't easy bein' green!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 12:59:21 AM »
Version 1.4 is available with new creature lists and errata for the old ones!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 01:03:37 AM by Endarire »