Author Topic: Act - White  (Read 59009 times)

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
  • What is sickness to the body of a knight errant?
    • View Profile
    • The Spellshaping Codices (Homebrew Board)
Re: Act - White
« Reply #380 on: December 27, 2012, 04:01:10 AM »
I wink at her as I pull out my phone.  "What about a night on the town with a fancy lady?  How much money is that?"

I laugh as I give her my number.
“Hast thou not felt in forest gloom, as gloaming falls on dark-some dells, when comes a whisper, hum and hiss; savage growling sounds a-near, dazzling flashes around thee flicker, whirring waxes and fills thine ears: has thou not felt then grisly horrors that grip thee and hold thee?”

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: December 27, 2012, 04:03:24 AM »
"Hmm?  Aren't you already doing that~?  If you pay for the food, I'll follow you around for a while."
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: December 27, 2012, 04:05:10 AM »
I pause.

"That's...really tempting.  I suppose Kuro never said she needed Nanashi and me early tomorrow morning.  Well, where would you like to eat?"
“Hast thou not felt in forest gloom, as gloaming falls on dark-some dells, when comes a whisper, hum and hiss; savage growling sounds a-near, dazzling flashes around thee flicker, whirring waxes and fills thine ears: has thou not felt then grisly horrors that grip thee and hold thee?”

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: December 27, 2012, 04:08:05 AM »
"Oh, well, did you hear about the oni party?  I've always wanted to go to one of those."

The two of you walk off in search of the oni party she just mentioned.  You remember Koto warning you about those, but it can't be that bad, can it?

Hai hai~  It's that time again~  The No-Self Phase!  You know how it goes, but I'll go over it again~

First things first, you get to create a new fate!  It costs 1 Aiki chit to do, and you can only do it once!  So make it count~  New fates start at 2, and make sure not to go over your fate cost~  Remember, the total cost of your fates can't go over your karma~  If you mess up... hmhmhm~

Fate Rank    Fate Cost
2    0 points
3    10 points
4    30 points
5    70 points

Step 2!  Raise those fates!  You can increase the rank of any and all of your fates by 1.  And it doesn't even cost anything!  You can't break the fate bank, though~  Keep track of that karma~  Or else~

Next step!  Sublimation time!  Get rid of all those useless fates!  You don't need that sort of thing cluttering up your head!  So erase them!  You'll feel better~  Sublimating a fate eases your karma by an amount equal to the fate's cost.  That red thread of fate binding you to your lost love?  Chuck it!  Who needs serious things like that?

Last step!  We're almost there!  Lets rewrite!  If you have any fates left, I'm sorry for you!  But don't lose all hope!  That was last step~  Sorry, sorry, I got a bit carried away~  Now is the time to change your fate!  You can rewrite any number of fates.  You can only change one part, though~  Rewriting a fate lowers its rank by 1, and also lowers your karma~  How useful!

Rank Change    Karma Reduction
2 to 2    0 points
3 to 2    10 points
4 to 3    20 points
5 to 4    40 points

Now then!  Lets get started!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 07:22:25 PM by Hanako Tachibana »
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: December 27, 2012, 07:43:47 PM »
Step 1
[Create Fate]
Goal: Save the Goddess **

Step 2: Raise fates:
Raise fate: Discover the truth
Raise fate: Protective of Koto
Raise Fate: Save the Goddess

Total cost 50
[sublimate fates]
Sublimate: Find tenjin shrine

Net change 0

[rewrite]
decline rewriting
Net change 0

final total 50/57
Magic do what you will

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: December 28, 2012, 02:42:53 AM »
Step 1: Create a New Fate
Pass

Step 2: Raise Fates
Pass

Step 3: Sublimate Fates
Sublimating "Goal: Forge a Bond of Trust."  Spider has bonded with Kuro, and stands to do the same with Elly.

Step 4: Rewrite Fates
Pass

New Fate Cost: 40  New Karma: 48