Author Topic: GitP.  (Read 2321 times)

Offline Basket Burner

• Legendary Member
  • I break Basket Weavers.
    • View Profile
GitP.
« on: November 13, 2011, 07:22:52 AM »
What is with these people? Between the passive aggressiveness, the constant trolling, and the mods covering for the offenders they manage to be one of the worst places on the entire Internet. I've seen 4chan, so I don't say that lightly.

Offline SorO_Lost

• Epic Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
Re: GitP.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 03:02:09 AM »
Really? My problem is their Min/Max forum is about as good as "you should take Toughness on your Barbarian".

Srsly, one thread was Warmage Min/Max, no Rainbow Servant (ok), apparently no Metamagic optimizing or Incantatrix (umm ok?), even my amazing stun and all elemental blast barely got a passing mention and some guy countered that with a Warmage/Prestigious Bard is worse than a Beguiler. I wanted to cry.

Another was Factotums can take Arcane PrCs but no one has yet to point out it's 20 levels for 8 fracken spells per day. Spell-Stiched animated turds are better than you, a pure Factotum is better than you too.

Offline Basket Burner

• Legendary Member
  • I break Basket Weavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 06:30:38 AM »
The irony of that is that the few people there that can optimize have actually been very decent and intelligent people. There are far too many though that run around with what can only be described as a devil may care attitude. They make characters intentionally bad, expect everyone to cover for them, and get mad if the inevitable happens. Then when you tell them that adventurers should be able to adventure they go and run to the mods and follow you around and spam the report button until you get banned.

Offline Sinfire Titan

• Hustler 3
  • Retired Admin
  • You have one round to give a rat's ass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 12:38:23 PM »
I think my least favorite thing about GiantITP would be the posters who like to promote the Fighter with 9th level spells (after the moderators, that is).

Seriously, that will never be allowed in a practical game.
Concerned about how moderation works here? Please PM this account.

Offline BG_Meg

• BGalicious
  • Retired Admin
  • Keepin' bitches in line since 2009
    • View Profile
    • Games by Play Date
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 03:41:10 PM »
Slamming other sites and the people on them is very passive aggressive and not something I want here.
I NEED YOUR HELP!

Back my game, please! And then tell 10 other people to back it. Finishes September 3rd!

PACK the PACK Kickstarter is LIVE!

Wanna chat? www.twitter.com/bg_meg