Author Topic: Campaign Thread V: Boobies in the Basement Make up for an Otherwise Dull Day  (Read 222444 times)

Offline Monotremeancer

• View Profile
Bill accepts it the basket with a bow and a quick wink of understanding Thank you, madame. I'm sure it will be much appreciated.
I'm what's staring back from the abyss.
How come you guys never wave?

Please send me a PM if you give me kudos. I'm interested in what I'm doing right.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Bill accepts it the basket with a bow and a quick wink of understanding Thank you, madame. I'm sure it will be much appreciated.

As she leaves a large matronly sign waving woman shoves her way forward

"HOW DARE YOU!! HOW DARE YOU KEEP ANIMALS CAPTIVE!!  WE THE PEOPLE FOR THE ETHICAL TREATMENT OF ANIMALS DEMAND AN ANSWER!!!?"

Offline Monotremeancer

• View Profile
Without raising his voice the slighest Bill answers in a voice that grows more steely as he goes. Lady, this hippo lost his biological mother recently and he has found all the love and care she could have offered him in the incarnation of goodness that is Cusic here. Until the point where he can fend for himself he is entirely dependent on her as his new mother and if you separate them I am sure both would be heartbroken, but I could only guarantee the survival of Cusic. So unless you can rewrite history by bringing back the dead and retrain the natural imprinting behaviour that has already taken its course I am going to have to ask you to calm down or leave our property.Bill takes a deep breath and in a voice that is calm once again he adds an afterthought As for the chickens you may or may not see strolling around the area, they were left here through pure chance and we will treat them nicely
I'm what's staring back from the abyss.
How come you guys never wave?

Please send me a PM if you give me kudos. I'm interested in what I'm doing right.

Offline jojolagger

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
"I still say it's racist calling us a mob.  Racist squirrel employin' motherfuckers...now where was i...oh yes.  I'm here to ensure you're Guild doesn't discriminate against people of uncommon race."
I don't plan on it, and most of the other founders don't seem to plan on it. While some of our employes may be bias'd, the group as a whole is not. Giving our employees leeway in their actions doesn't make the group racist.
Out of net access for a bit. Should be back late monday.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile