Author Topic: The Crown's Council (team Mexilhoeira IC)  (Read 13466 times)

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
  • Creating monsters for my Realm of Darkness
    • View Profile
    • Oslecamo's Custom Library (my homebrew)
Re: The Crown's Council (team Mexilhoeira IC)
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2019, 06:27:48 AM »
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

As Kazimir starts preparing his magics, the warrior takes notice and reacts even faster, closing in in the blink of an eye!

:"Woah, you really aiming at all of us? That's, like, really rude. Enervação!"

Her blade crackles with negative energy and slices at Kazimir's flesh, who feels not only the draining power but also the touch of blessed metal. In retrospective, an humanoid hunting infernals would probably be packing a holy weapon.

Kazimir's next utterances slow down all the combatants, the following fog from Kazimir is able to pin the demon down however as well as the devil, both shouting infernal profanities, although the warrior has moved away from the area.

The Bebilith starts slowly but surely emerging from the solid fog, which was barely big enough to hold its huge bulk and that of the large Ice Devil at the same time.

: "I see, you are food as well."

Then the Ice Devil pops up behind Kazimir.

:"Boo."

You feel a gelid aura  of pure terror washing over you.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Jarob22

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2019, 10:49:37 AM »
"You'll pay for that - get off him!"

Ghu'Del charges the warrior and attacks both him and the ice devil that are currently trying to make toast out of Kazimir.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Skyrock

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2019, 12:41:00 PM »
As Atkirza sees all three of them ganging up on her new sannakji dealer friend, she loses no time. Suddenly Kazimir vanishes, and it is Atkirza who stands in his position instead, with the firbolg now standing where the chain she-devil was.

"Striking my friend was not a nice thing to do. Strike me instead, I love pain", she says as she gives Aramanda an unsettling evil eye look. Maybe even more unsettling, everyone of the three foes suddenly discovers an undeniable similarity in Atkirza to a woman they once knew in life.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 12:44:38 PM by Skyrock »

Offline Nytemare3701

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • 50% Cripple, 50% Awesome. Flip a coin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2019, 06:30:45 PM »
Kazimir inhales sharply as the blade rends both flesh and lifeforce, involuntarily clenching his eyes shut at the pain. When he opens them again he finds himself across the battlefield, with his comrade engaged in his place. Despite his relative safety, he finds himself unable to do anything but run as he's gripped by fear. As he turns to do so though, he feels the soothing magic (See below) of Viborata lifting the veil of fear and starts to calm down, speaking his own words of affirmation to help restore himself...

: I̸̧͠͠͡.̧̛͡.̴̶͟͠.̧͘̕͡a̸͏́m͝҉.҉̧͡.̕͢.́͢i̛͝͝ņ̕v̨̀҉i̶̢͢o̵͘͠͡l̶̡͟a҉̷͢͢b̀̀͘̕͟l̶̡̧͟͟e̛̕͏̸.͏
(click to show/hide)

...Followed shortly after by an emphatic rejection of gravity as it pertains to himself:
: .̨.̸̸̶̀.͏̀Ś̛̕͘ȩ̡̀͏̢e҉k͡҉̢́ ͏͞t͡h̴e҉͡ ̴̶͘s҉̷̡̕͠k̶̵̨͜y̢͘͠͠ ̧̀͠á̸̛͞͏ǹ̡́̀d́͞͞ ̴͘̕f҉̵l̷̴͝҉ỳ̢͝ ̢̕ú͟ń̕f̶́e̶̵̴̡͢t͟͢͞t҉̷͢͢e͢҉r̡̕͜͟͡é̵̷d̷̡̡̨͜!҉̷̢̛
(click to show/hide)

Pushing off as though sprinting, Kazimir shoots into the air leaving a crackling trail of red lightning in his wake. His path takes him diagonally away from the melee, staying just below the skyline of the city to avoid getting shot down by any snipers that might be waiting to pick off the survivor(s) of the original three-way engagement.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 02:31:58 AM by Nytemare3701 »

Offline Skyrock

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2019, 08:30:31 PM »
Speaking axiomatic words while wiggling her fingers and arms, Viborata snaps Kazimir and Emily out of their panic, while emboldening Melody to better resist the fear aura of the ice devil.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 09:24:35 PM by Skyrock »