Author Topic: Corpse Voyage  (Read 15985 times)

Offline Vladeshi

• Feel free to ignore me.
    • View Profile
Re: Corpse Voyage
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2015, 02:33:30 AM »
Hmm, after thinking for some time, I decided that the cart only remains while you hold it in at least one hand, otherwise there's just too many questions about what happens if somebody else tries to push the cart
Would that also apply when the cart is animated? Or can it be maintained simply by riding it?
The following explanation has been removed due to time constraints, character limits on posts, and the DC 30 Spellcraft checks to understand large portions of it.

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
  • Creating monsters for my Realm of Darkness
    • View Profile
    • Oslecamo's Custom Library (my homebrew)
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2015, 11:08:05 AM »
Ok, changed back, cat cart remains even after you let it go, but nobody else can move it, but it never blocks movement/line of sight, just counting as a square of difficult terrain.

Offline Vladeshi

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2015, 03:47:29 PM »
Town Central is pretty awesome but a little confusing. I am not exactly sure what the purpose of it is since spending 8 hours there would kill the Initiator.
Also when a group is trying to dismantle the buildings for use are the warnings only heard by the workers, or does everyone that it would kill hear it?

Cat Random Walk mentions a shockwave centered on your position, but I don't see anything about the radius of the shockwave.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 04:14:56 PM by Vladeshi »
The following explanation has been removed due to time constraints, character limits on posts, and the DC 30 Spellcraft checks to understand large portions of it.

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2015, 08:17:42 AM »
My idea for town central was that it could be used for something that demands less than 8 hours, like needing a line of fortresses on the fly. And/or to make an elaborate trap. Also only the workers directly trying to dismantle it would get warnings.

Added shockwave radius. :blush

Offline Vladeshi

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2015, 02:07:21 PM »
Does the shockwave damage everyone or just enemies? Because making the shockwave heal allies with Contract Cat seems a silly way to counteract the damage.

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2015, 10:13:41 AM »
Another good point, made it enemies only.

Offline Vladeshi

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2016, 12:20:28 AM »
Forbidden Cost: Whenever you fail a Will save, you lose HP equal to your current Forbidden Price. Whenever you succeed on a Will save, you lose HP equal to half your current Forbidden Price. You must also have a maneuver/stance level number of corpses from sentient creatures at hand that are consumed as part of initiating the maneuver or entering the stance, burned to ashes, or you're consumed yourself.

Due to the new forbidden cost you will want to state whether to round up or down on the half current Forbidden Price on a successful save.

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2016, 05:04:26 AM »
Rounded down, clarified.

Offline Vladeshi

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2016, 09:07:02 PM »
Anyone resting inside this mansion must make a Will save with DC 20 or go one step closer to evil. If they're already evil they must make a Will save with DC 20 or retrain their last level to Fiendish Creature.

The other maneuvers with similar effects state that already evil non-outsiders have to make the will save or retrain.
Is this one also supposed to have that clause as well?

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2016, 05:45:59 AM »
Good catch, fixed.

Offline Vladeshi

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2018, 07:31:15 PM »
Thread Neko Necro!

"Vengeful Cat Spirit's Erratic Step"

Evil Cat
When you initiate this boost you replicate one spell with the [Evil] descriptor as a free action with a CL equal to your ranks in Profession (Ferrymen) and DC based off your Int (if any).

Do components for the spell still apply, say for Corrupt spells?

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2018, 11:00:11 PM »
Yes, it's not an actual SLA.