Author Topic: Dead End  (Read 31525 times)

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
Re: Dead End
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2014, 01:47:32 AM »
Holy: Wait.

She's almost entirely here now.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2014, 01:49:05 AM »
Louise waits.  "Holy...  Thank you."
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2014, 01:49:56 AM »
Holy doesn't respond.  She does fully materialize, though.  As she does, she steps forward and hugs you.  Please make a [SPT + SPT] test.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2014, 01:57:46 AM »
Louise, at first taken aback, puts her soul into the hug, She really needed it, after all.  She's too embarrassed to hug Kusuri and Becca doesn't seem approachable, but...  Holy is just right.  She wraps her arms around Holy and squeezes, her spiritual catharsis releasing at a level of 26 spades
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2014, 02:15:19 AM »
As you join in on the hug in your vision goes black.  Then it... clears.  You can see the camp.  The whole camp.  The whole camp from every angle at once.  In an attempt to comprehend it, your brain is breaking it up into thousands of little snapshots, flying past you at breakneck speed.  You think you see Kusuri working in the kitchen at one moment, then Sara puttering around the pillar the next.  You can barely keep your mind from flying apart.  Maybe this is what got Becca so ill?

Eventually, the dance of visions starts to thin out.  You see fewer and fewer scenes until its like you're standing there, next to the pillar.

==>

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2014, 08:28:43 PM »
???: Hai~  Domo~  It's time to wake up~  Hmm, you don't have any eyes, do you...  that's a bit troublesome!  You can't wake up without them, you know~  Ahh, yes, this'll fix that~

Your eyes open.  They feel a bit sore.  Before you stands a strange woman with long blue hair.

(click to show/hide)

???: Oh, hmm, and a mouth too, yeah~  You'll need of one those~  Okay, I'll just cut a little bit here and...

You feel a sharp pain spill through your lips as you gasp out.  You can taste blood on your tongue.

???: Oh!  With just eyes and a mouth, everything else is coming together on its own!  That's nice~  Oo, you don't look half bad, either~  Lucky me~

Looking around, all you can see is darkness.  It's as if there's nothing in the world but you and her.  Maybe she knows what's going on?

Offline Dulcinea

• the Dream-maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2014, 08:21:34 AM »
Cory groans and blinks a few times.  His mouth hurts--scratch that, his entire face hurts.  He looks around slowly and then up at the strange blue-haired woman.  "What--happened?" he manages.  "I was just--"  He tries to remember what he was doing before now.  A week ago, he was at college, he's sure of that (almost sure).  He strains to remember what happened just before he was here.
"You think you're the puppet-master, but I can see the strings."

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2014, 01:59:27 PM »
???: What happened?  Hmm, it's weird, isn't it~

For whatever reason, you can't remember your recent past at all.  It's just a complete blank.  You were at college, as you should have been, then some amount of time passed, and then you were here.  Wherever here is...

Offline Dulcinea

• the Dream-maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2014, 03:37:49 PM »
Cory gets to his feet slowly and dusts himself off.  "Um," he says awkwardly, "where am I?  Who are you?"  The blackness makes him feel edgy and confused.

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2014, 03:39:34 PM »
???: I have no idea where you are!  I don't know who I am, either~  Oh, but my name's Ana!  It's nice to meet you, Cory!

Offline Dulcinea

• the Dream-maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2014, 03:40:36 PM »
"Hi, Ana."  He holds his hand out automatically.  "Pleased to meet--wait, how did you know my name?"

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2014, 03:42:01 PM »
Ana: Hmm?  Hmm~  I wonder~  I know my name, right, so it isn't strange that I know yours~

She shakes your hand enthusiastically.

Offline Dulcinea

• the Dream-maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2014, 03:44:43 PM »
Something seems a little off about her logic, but Cory is still pretty dazed, so he shakes it off and looks around.  "Does anything--exist around here?"  He's struck by a sudden terrified vertigo, and bends double, his hands on his knees, shutting his eyes to make the nothing around him go away.

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2014, 03:47:00 PM »
Ana: Hmm, well, there's plenty of nothing to go around~
Ana: Oh!  There is a something in that direction, though~

She points in that direction.  You don't notice, as your eyes are currently closed.  While you aren't really changing the nature of the black, at least you've replaced it with a familiar one.

Offline Dulcinea

• the Dream-maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2014, 03:48:31 PM »
He opens his eyes somewhat cautiously.  "What dir--" but cuts himself off as he sees her pointing finger and squints to see if he can see the something she's gesturing toward.

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2014, 03:49:42 PM »
You can't see it at all.

Ana: It's pretty far away~  But I'm sure if you keep walking, you'll find it eventually!
Ana: Good luck!  I'm rooting for you~

Offline Dulcinea

• the Dream-maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2014, 03:50:38 PM »
Cory feels his stomach flip-flop again.  "You mean you're going to just stay here?"  It doesn't seem right to just leave her.  On the other hand, he usually gets in trouble for trying to protect people like that.

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2014, 03:51:36 PM »
Ana: Oh, what a gentleman!  Hehe, okay, I'll follow along for a bit~
Ana: Lead the way, brave hero~

Offline Dulcinea

• the Dream-maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2014, 04:17:51 PM »
"Oh, um, I'm not really..." Cory starts to mumble, but trails off, blushing.  "Uh, so, this way, then?"  He takes a few tentative steps in the direction she indicated.

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2014, 04:20:36 PM »
Your steps do not appear to bring about any noticeable changes.  You're still in just as much nothing as you were before.

Ana: Keep going~  A journey of a thousand miles takes more than a single step, after all~