Author Topic: Statting Dr. Robotnik  (Read 2227 times)

Offline SolEiji

• Epic Member
  • I am 120% Eiji.
    • View Profile
    • D&D Wiki.org, not .com
Statting Dr. Robotnik
« on: October 19, 2013, 09:28:54 AM »
Its a long story, but I suddenly have a need to stat Dr. Robotnik in 3.P, or at least a passable simulacrum of him.  Clearly he put everything in Int (and is apparently faster than he looks) but I don't know where to go with anything else.

Undead will pass for constructs if need be, via a vis his roboticizing everything.
Mudada.

Offline ketaro

• Epic Member
  • I'm always new!
    • View Profile
Re: Statting Dr. Robotnik
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 02:54:16 AM »
Artificer->Effigy Master?

Or just straight Artificer and all the crafting feats especially Construct?

Oh, and human, yeah?

Offline SolEiji

• Epic Member
  • I am 120% Eiji.
    • View Profile
    • D&D Wiki.org, not .com
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 02:59:28 AM »
Oh right, artificer, seems direct enough.

That said, let's see if there's an option for me not to use artificer for... reasons.  Race is actually irrelevant (other than being of general humanoid shape).
Mudada.

Offline ketaro

• Epic Member
  • I'm always new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 03:10:22 AM »
I guess Artificer is just too easy :D

Sorcerer/Wizard->Effigy Master + Craft Construct? :p
The Effigy Master stuff basically would give you to ability to make a giant robot version of any type of creature except Oozes, Undead, & Plants and I think Constructs too. Craft Construct just filling in the Construct part then.
Probably even some Rogue dip for on site tinkering stuff via disable device & trapfinding & UMD for nonarcane stuff.

There's that Battlesmith PrC, but I think that's dwarves only, if you want a little 'umph' to your character and not just be a crafter hanging in the back.

Warlock would also be a decent one, but not till that level 12 class feature, that can craft anything you want so long as you got the crafting feat and still handle well in a fight or utilize his easy escapes for some "I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME SONIIIIC!!"
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 03:13:21 AM by ketaro »