Author Topic: Sibling Paragon  (Read 1098 times)

Offline Amechra

• Epic Member
  • Thread Necromancy a specialty
    • View Profile
Sibling Paragon
« on: January 22, 2012, 01:50:10 PM »
The old boards have become illegible, at least for me, so...

Yes, you read that right. This is a paragon class for siblings.
"Why", I pretend to hear you cry, "is this really necessary?"

Basically, this is to supply families that adventure together with more power.

Remember, the family that plays together stays together!

Sibling Paragon

Note: This must be taken by a group of siblings on the same levels. You cannot take this Paragon in a vacuum. This group of people is henceforth referred to as your family.

BAB         Fort         Ref       Will            Special                              CL
1st:          *            *            *         *             Sharing is Caring                   *
2nd           *            *            *         *             Help Your Sister                    -
3rd:           *            *            *         *            Perfect Family                      *

*: Same progression as before this class was taken

Sharing is Caring: Once per day, a character with this ability may grant a number of uses of a Su or Sp ability granted by their class(es) to another member of the family equal to the number of levels both of you have in Sibling Paragon (i.e., if a pair of siblings in a family reach third level of Sibling Paragon, and one of them somehow loses 2 levels in this paragon class, you may only transfer 1 use between the family members.) This ability is used as if the receiving character(s) had half the levels that the donor has in the class(es) that grant/progress that ability.

Help Your Sister: A number of times per day equal to twice the number of levels the member of the family with the lowest level in Sibling Paragon has, any member of the family may use the statistics of any other family member within 50'. This means, for example, that Georgia, a Wizard 3/Sibling Paragon 2, could use the BAB of her fighter 3/Sibling Paragon 2 brother.

Perfect Family: As long as no sibling with less than 3 levels in this class is within 100', all characters with Sibling Paragon within that range may act, for the purpose of BAB/Will/Fort/Ref/CL/ML/BL/IL and so on, as if they had two more levels in one of their non-Sibling-Paragon classes.

Sorry about the sucky tablish thing, I don't know how to do them.

P.S. I'm kinda making this as a joke, but maybe something can be salvaged from it.
"There is happiness for those who accept their fate, there is glory for those that defy it."

"Now that everyone's so happy, this is probably a good time to tell you I ate your parents."