Author Topic: Introducing Adam  (Read 9777 times)

Offline GrandlordThoth

• Lurker
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing Adam
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2014, 08:02:48 PM »
So, Gentlemen and Gameologists alike

I state that This is a Monumentous Task

So lets go with one SDA ... Alter Reality
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/divine/divineAbilitiesFeats.htm#alterReality

Throw in Psychic Reformation via a Limited Wish
and the Leadership feat (no need for epic here).

You can get every Divine spell over to Arcane
and every Psi Power over to Arcane.

You also know every non-epic Metamagic feat
and can stick as many as are compatible on
9th level spells, making them say level 25+ slots.

This would come no where near the limits of
100+ SDAs applied to spellcasting capabilities.

So it isn't just Alter Reality whenever convenient.
It's every single spell and power published, with
every single metamagic applied, while at the same
time Heightened to as high as you can figure out.

Check out the extra special stuff on Wish and Miracle.
For you they would be self generated, self granted.
Now heighten those 5 or 6 levels.

Karsus's Avatar is a spell from 2nd Edition that
killed a Deity ... at least for a little while.
That was a 12th level spell with a Greater Artifact
as the Material Component burned up.

I need what would be referred to as the ultimate list of feats. Even figuring out all of adams "DSA" is Huge but here is what I have I think It might need fixed. This is Just the short list, forgive screwups , finals are here!

Divine splendor- any mortal within 90,010 dies no saving throws
Divine storm unholy- surrounds it's self  90,010 with a storm which repels holy creatures dealing 1d6 per 10 ft

Create object
create object greater
Divine creation- create anything
Instant move -move up to 30ft per divine rank as a move action instant teleportation
Divine dodge physical attacks or specifically targeted spell have a miss chance equal to 50+diety rank
Rejuvenation  upon death will reform 1d10 days
Alter Size
Alter form
shift form
True Shapechange
Alter Reality
Automatic metamagic
Arcane mastery
Battle senses
Call creatures
Clear sight
command plants
control creatures
Divine Armor Mastery
Divine Blast
Divine blast Mass
Divine blessing
Divine Celerity
Free Move
Divine fast healing x19
Divine inspiration
Divine shield
Area shield
Divine recall

Divine Weapon focus
Energy burst
Energy storm
extra sense enhancement x5
Frightful presence
Gift of life
Life and death
Mass life and death
Grow creature
Hand of death
Increased energy resistancex5
Extra Energy Immunity x5
Instant counterspell
Know death
Know secrets
Lay curse
lay quest
Mind of the beast
Possess mortal
Power of nature
Power of truth
Speak with creatures
sunder and disjoin
Undead Traits
extra domain x210(all )
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 08:08:28 PM by GrandlordThoth »

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2014, 08:16:26 PM »
Look. your list of abilities is simple: anything in any book you happen to have on hand. You are omnipotent, and only not omniscient if you decide you want some uncertainty. The only thing that could conceivably challenge you is a duplicate of yourself, and only then because we run into the immovable object paradox. Your power level is sufficiently high that numbers are meaningless.

This forum is geared for optimisation. If this was a place about computers, that would probably involve a lot of getting things to work as well as possible on low-spec and average hardware (along with hardware a bit outdated). Now and then, you'd get 'I have the latest X, how to optimise?' What you are effectively doing here is bringing a state of the art quantum supercomputer along, and asking how we can make it run DOOM as fast as possible*. There is nothing anyone can suggest.

*And the answer there would probably be the same as here: it is fundamentally impossible, as you simply have too much power for it to be done. You can try, but it isn't worth it.

Offline GrandlordThoth

• Lurker
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2014, 08:51:40 PM »
While I appreciate the associations this group continues to present, I ask that we look at this as if we are taking it seriously.

Offline SolEiji

• Epic Member
  • I am 120% Eiji.
    • View Profile
    • D&D Wiki.org, not .com
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2014, 09:00:43 PM »
I don't think we can.  That's the point.

Oh, huh, right, I've been watching the thread but lurking.  But I agree with the others, this is Pun-Pun, there's little point in crunching any numbers from here.  Nevermind how it's intended to be actually used, just from a thought experiment it does look like we've reached the point of just listing thing as "Infinite" or "Nigh Infinite".

(EDIT: I see the Gifted template on there.  Is that the one by konkon on wiki.org?)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 09:11:40 PM by SolEiji »
Mudada.

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2014, 09:03:33 PM »
You are essentially invincible. You always act first, hitting for arbitrarily high damage every time. You cannot be hit (since you have so many divine ranks you have all Salient Abilities you qualify for, you thus have Divine Dodge, with a 9051% chance of avoiding a hit, before SR or AC or saves). If, for some reason, you fail to wipe out whatever is opposing you, you can just use Free Move to get away and come back a second later. For scenarios where flicking things so hard they explode isn't appropriate, you can use Alter Reality to remove the source of the problem.

You are playing an overgod. Ao? Ao is an overgod. The one time any of the Faerunian pantheon did something to annoy him, he stripped every last god of their divinity and bound them to the world until his stuff was returned (thus proving that even gods can be too lazy to just do it themselves).

The most anyone can actually offer is OOC advice. There is no need for a character sheet as you are inherently impossible to oppose by anything less than DM fiat.

EDIT: Literally the only way you could be more broken is if you had Wizard 20, as you would then have Divine Spellcasting, and be able to prepare every spell in the game with all relevant metamagics applied (and doubtless have enough slots left over to do so without Quickened). Find a way to remove CL limits. Done.

First action every combat: Quickened Intensified Repeating Time Stop. You now have 8 rounds to cast 16 spells, and if that isn't enough you get the same next round. I'm unsure how Twinned would interact, but that might net you 16 rounds a go.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 09:20:21 PM by Raineh Daze »

Offline GrandlordThoth

• Lurker
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2014, 09:46:44 PM »

EDIT: Literally the only way you could be more broken is if you had Wizard 20, as you would then have Divine Spellcasting, and be able to prepare every spell in the game with all relevant metamagics applied (and doubtless have enough slots left over to do so without Quickened). Find a way to remove CL limits. Done.

First action every combat: Quickened Intensified Repeating Time Stop. You now have 8 rounds to cast 16 spells, and if that isn't enough you get the same next round. I'm unsure how Twinned would interact, but that might net you 16 rounds a go.

I foresaw the issue with going infinite at 20, this is why I applied the Gifted Template, while going infinite would just be easier and utilizing manipulate form (just too easy to give yourself everything) I prompt that feats are fun and we should begin looking at them here

feats have always been a passion of mine so onto question 1

What is the method for creating Divine Salient Abilities?

[Disclaimer] DND is FUN for me, I state that adam is a Pun Pun clone, but it's the specifics I'm interested in. This is an EXERCISE to expand my knowledge. I understand its broken.[Disclaimer]

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2014, 09:51:20 PM »

I foresaw the issue with going infinite at 20, this is why I applied the Gifted Template, while going infinite would just be easier and utilizing manipulate form (just too easy to give yourself everything) I prompt that feats are fun and we should begin looking at them here

feats have always been a passion of mine so onto question 1

What is the method for creating Divine Salient Abilities?

[Disclaimer] DND is FUN for me, I state that adam is a Pun Pun clone, but it's the specifics I'm interested in. This is an EXERCISE to expand my knowledge. I understand its broken.[Disclaimer]

The method: invent a time machine, and go back to work on this book when it was being created.

Or, you know, just make stuff up.  It works exactly the same as spell research: there are no rules, ask the DM. This entire thing is an exercise in 'ask the DM'.

There are probably all of two things in all of D&D source material you can't pull off: defeating Ao (he wins on experience/having more HD), and messing up Sigil. Nothing else.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 10:03:23 PM by Raineh Daze »