Author Topic: Act - Reality and Illusion  (Read 50597 times)

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
Re: Act - Reality and Illusion
« Reply #260 on: November 21, 2013, 01:23:08 PM »
Nana-
Fozhie turns to spider and shrugs.  "It is my name."
Magic do what you will

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
  • What is sickness to the body of a knight errant?
    • View Profile
    • The Spellshaping Codices (Homebrew Board)
« Reply #261 on: November 21, 2013, 02:21:47 PM »
I'm a bit too busy staring at the medininja.

"What, but. How. You don't even blend in. There is. No way."
“Hast thou not felt in forest gloom, as gloaming falls on dark-some dells, when comes a whisper, hum and hiss; savage growling sounds a-near, dazzling flashes around thee flicker, whirring waxes and fills thine ears: has thou not felt then grisly horrors that grip thee and hold thee?”

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 21, 2013, 06:49:26 PM »
The ninja walk over to Fozhie and Spider.  One of the ninja winks at Spider and says:

"We're ninja, dear, it's what we do."

From their ministrations both of you feel much better.  Your vitality is restored and you are no longer bleeding.  It'll take some actual time for your wounds to heal, of course.

After the treatment, Kuro speaks up.

"So, hah..., what actually happened here?  I'm not seeing any guards or blood that isn't yours..."
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 08:54:11 PM by Hanako Tachibana »
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 21, 2013, 08:55:39 PM »
RETROACTIVE:
Fozhie turns to Kagome and says. "I think I have.  Now at least.  It's a long story and I'm not sure if you would believe me if I told you..."

"Ah.  Well.  I suppose you could say that we accomplished our mission.  We found the goddess and managed to free her.  It was a bit...  difficult, as you might tell by spider's and my own wounds.  She was trapped in some sort of orb.  An orb of illusion.  It looked like a silver moon.  Anyways, we went about trying to destroy the orb but its command over illusion and emotion proved to make it more difficult than most fights.  Truly, we are lucky to still be standing."
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 21, 2013, 09:24:29 PM »
"A silver moon?  Wait, don't tell me they actually succeeded with project Z.E.L.O.S.?  Wow, I never though they'd accomplish that, or that you'd be able to beat that...  It was supposed to have a direct connection to the goddess and everything."

Kuro pipes up.

"Wait, you didn't mention any project whatchumacallit when you described your battle plan."

"I thought it was a myth or a fantasy or something!  Who would actually believe it would be possible to create a life form from a goddesses shadow?  Particularly when the only anyone's ever seen of the goddess is that orb there, and you might note that it doesn't have anything even remotely like a shadow!

Umm, anyways, I'm really impressed Foxy-chan, Spider!  I knew you were cool but I didn't think you were that cool!"

"Indeed.  You absolutely held up your end of the bargain.  Did... did I offer you something for doing all that?  I really should have.  If I didn't, please ask for something now.  I'll do what I can."

"Ah, me too!  I'll help you two out as best I can!  I'm the leader of Welgaia now, so I'm sure I can do something for you!  Like your souls!  I'm sure if I get someone to look through the records..."

As she says that, her voice - and your vision - slowly fade away.  Fozhie, you see Spider collapse, only to do so yourself a few moments later.  You fall and fall into blissful darkness...

"Balance has been restored.  The reapers shall return to observation."

You both appear to be resting in pitch black waters.  They remind you a lot of the place that one girl took you though...  The place with the gates, right after you were pulled from your home world.  Before you you can see that very girl, Chou-chou, as well as the goddesses Tooryanse and Kaguya.  Tooryanse turns to you.

"You... have done what you... needed to...  You have... freed... my sister...  As she... granted you wishes... I too... can do so...  If you wish... to return... to... your world...  I can... grant... that wish..."

Kaguya follows suit.

"Yeah, what she said.  I wouldn't use as many '...'s though~  Return, stay, it's all up to you~  This story you've shown us, whether it was a dream or the truth, that's all up to you."

"We... meddlesome gods... shall now... retreat..."

With that, both Tooryanse and Kaguya disappear.  Only Chou-chou remains in the strange waters.  She looks at you silently, nods, and also vanishes.

Where she stood now stands two gates.  Though both are identical in appearance, you can easily feel what lies on the other sides.  The two of you stand up, and walk forward...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 09:34:53 PM by Hanako Tachibana »
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.