Author Topic: Hellsworn and Abyss-Bound Soul: Which Afterlife Gets it?  (Read 6620 times)

Offline SorO_Lost

• Epic Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
Re: Hellsworn and Abyss-Bound Soul: Which Afterlife Gets it?
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2018, 02:45:38 PM »
To be fair, I never said Dragonball was the best ummm.... Manganimegame franchise either :P

Offline TC X0 Lt 0X

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • The TC Storywriter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2018, 08:27:26 PM »
Ooooh Bleach wasn't that bad.

It wasn't any better than DragonBall, either... other than the fact that it actually, you know, ended.

^^

Bleach still has stuff happening thru Light Novels last I checked =P
Im really bad at what I do.
A+

Offline nijineko

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • two strange quarks short of a graviton....
    • View Profile
    • TwinSeraphim
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2018, 08:17:29 PM »
Ooooh Bleach wasn't that bad.

It wasn't any better than DragonBall, either... other than the fact that it actually, you know, ended.

^^

Bleach still has stuff happening thru Light Novels last I checked =P

Oh? have a link, by chance? I actually follow light novels much more than manga or anime, let alone video games.

Offline SorO_Lost

• Epic Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2018, 09:09:05 PM »
Oh? have a link, by chance? I actually follow light novels much more than manga or anime, let alone video games.
No, at least not yet. You could post a request on baka-tsuki through.

Quote from: bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Books
* Bleach: Letters From The Other Side: Released on the 15th of December 2004. It is a novelization of the early chapters. New edition of this book was released on the 4th of November 2009.
* Bleach: The Honey Dish Rhapsody: Released on the 30th of October 2006. It is set during the week that Ichigo and his friends spent in Soul Society, following the defection of Aizen and centers around Rukia's attempt to cook something for the recovering Byakuya.
* Bleach: Spirits Are Forever With You: Released on the 4th of June 2012, this two volume novel by Ryohgo Narita covers the time gap between the defeat of Aizen and Ichigo regaining his Shinigami powers. The main character of the novel is Don Kanonji.
* Bleach: WE DO knot ALWAYS LOVE YOU: Released on the 27th December 2016.
* Beginning of the Revive of Tommorow: A short story released in the 13 Blades fanbook, centers around the revived Izuru Kira as he encounters the Sternritter, Shaz Domino.
* Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World: Release date is 4th August 2017. Shūhei Hisagi is drawn into a mystery that Kaname Tōsen left behind. The story reveals more details about the four Noble Houses, the Soul King, Arrancar and Fullbringers.
(click to show/hide)