Creative Corner > Creations & Ephemera

Kickstarters and Other Crowd-Funding Mega-Thread!

(1/47) > >>

Nanshork:
I figure that having one single thread will make those of us who care about kickstarters notice what other people are interested in so I figured I'd make this thread.

If you have something you want to share, feel free to post it here.  I have a habit of rummaging through Kickstarter every couple of weeks so as long as I can remember that i made this thread in the first place I'll probably keep posting to it.

Lord of the Fries (Funding ends April 3rd) - Fun quick card game about being in a zombie working in a restaurant.  The more money they get, the more restaurants get unlocked.  Each restaurant is it's own deck (and has to be paid for separately) but they'll be adding rules to combine decks to add more players.

Even if you don't want this game, check out the company.  Their website has a lot of print-and-play games for free (including games you can actually buy copies of). 

Mistfall (Funding ends April 2nd) - Coop adventure game for 1-4 players.  It's a pretty cool looking deck-building game.  Hard for me to explain better than just reading the kickstarter would be.  Check it out.

Sea Monster Jamboree Print (Funding ends April 18th) - This guy makes weird art (and bandanas, and plates).  I like it.

The Gentleman's Single-Use Monocle (Funding ends April 15th) - I think the title pretty much says everything, except ladies can use it too.

And an Indiegogo campaign for kicks

George Takei's Legacy Project (Funding ends May 20th) - This one's all political and whatnot, deal with it.  To sum it up, this is to fund a Broadway musical which in turn will be a perpetual source of funding for the Japanese American National Museum. 

Nanshork:
Cubit (Funding ends May 6) - Cubes of metal.  Yes, I think this is cool.

Nanshork:
Arclighter (Funding ends April 26) - Light things on fire using electricity!

Nanshork:
SnapPower Charger (Funding ends May 15) - Wall outlet covers with an integrated usb port and doesn't require any additional wiring.

Slaughterhouserock:
Tales of Alethrion - From the makers of The Reward, comes new tales from the world of Alethrion.  If you haven't seen The Reward, do yourself a favor and check it out.  And while you're at it, watch the first of what hopefully becomes a full series The First Hero.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version