Author Topic: [d20 Modern] Go Go Power Rangers!  (Read 16676 times)

Offline Annforest

• Challenge Accepted!!
    • View Profile
Re: [d20 Modern] Go Go Power Rangers!
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2014, 06:50:51 AM »
Are you still looking for more rangers?

Also, how are you going to do the big mecha battles? Do you use the Super Robot Wars d20 homebrew things or the modern/future d20 mecha rules?

Offline SorO_Lost

• Epic Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2014, 11:08:05 AM »
Currently, just D&D Animals except 20HD, Gargantuan, and Construct typed. Modern's Mech rules function like suits, they make you larger with bonuses to Strength and an extra HP pool. That's the evil-side's deal. Rangers pilot robots, not cyborgs. If everyone can use Super Robot Wars I'd be up for that through.

Also yep we're still filling and it seems two of them haven't checked posts in a while.

Offline Annforest

• Challenge Accepted!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2014, 12:49:45 PM »
Ok! Both are fine. I'll check at the others and see how I can join in. I don't know for how long though.... I'll be out of the country in a few months, I think, then I'm back on the roads/planes and going to the Philippines. Once there I'm not sure I'll take the time to play anything online. I don't mind a tragic/heroic death if that happens. Or anything really. I don't wanna let you down and vanish on you so I'm warning you right away.
Do we also choose our giant animal/dinosaur robot or is that done later? :D

Offline SorO_Lost

• Epic Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2014, 02:23:53 PM »
Do we also choose our giant animal/dinosaur robot or is that done later? :D
Your choice among a 1st level Druid's Animal Companions.

Since the Megazord sounds like one heck of a complicated mess combining them will come later during "phase 2".