Author Topic: Spheres of Might  (Read 2209 times)

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Spheres of Might
« on: October 14, 2017, 01:36:55 PM »
Anyone else have this book yet?  I'm honestly impressed, I like it more than Spheres of Power and it feels like a system that actually gives martials fun toys without giving them game-breaking abilities.

Offline linklord231

• Epic Member
  • The dice are trying to kill me
    • View Profile
Re: Spheres of Might
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 03:35:58 PM »
I backed the Kickstarter, and I'm a little miffed that I got an email from Drive through RPG saying "it's out now, come buy it" before I got the pdf I bought.
I'm not arguing, I'm explaining why I'm right.

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 06:01:21 PM »
I backed the Kickstarter, and I'm a little miffed that I got an email from Drive through RPG saying "it's out now, come buy it" before I got the pdf I bought.

I got the email from drivethru saying I got a free pdf about half an hour before they told me to buy it.  I'm about halfway through the book as a whole and so far have zero complaints except that some spheres are complicated.  As a whole the book feels more of a whole system and less fiddly than Spheres of Magic did.

Offline Ssalarn

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 09:15:35 PM »

Sorry about that. Adam had to manually push all of the backer .pdfs and he couldn't do that until the product was turned live through the distributor.

Offline linklord231

• Epic Member
  • The dice are trying to kill me
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 03:13:45 AM »

Sorry about that. Adam had to manually push all of the backer .pdfs and he couldn't do that until the product was turned live through the distributor.

No worries.  I was just a little bummed when I took a closer look at the email, and it was an invitation to buy rather than a link to claim the one I already bought.  Got it now, so we're all good  :D

Looking forward to diving in to it over the weekend.
I'm not arguing, I'm explaining why I'm right.