Author Topic: a gunslinger with a past, and no gun.  (Read 1416 times)

Offline Kr1o5

• Lurker
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
a gunslinger with a past, and no gun.
« on: August 16, 2014, 04:10:23 AM »
I've got a wizard. His names Logue, and he worked for the king of breland, sort of. in a campaign i DM'd, i was about to hand off to another DM so i could play.  he showed up as the last person sent in to investigate what the PC's were after. and he started out as a lightning mage, an evoker.

then he wasnt a captured adventurer. he was an agent of the king. then he was a former soldier, a tactical team leader. but either way, he was looking to be better. he was running out of time, just 36, and knew he could be more. more powerful. more rich. more anything.
this all sort of fell in place while he was bleeding out on the floor, and the PC's were dodging rays and shooting back arrows from overturned tables.

now, they're all lost in a jungle. and now, he's a little different. he's got a caring Coure Eladrin familiar, who'll kill and die for him, but still hates that he wrecks his body with terran brandy for a bit more power.

he's taken control of the group of PC's. they're smart, but not tactical. he's earning their trust. saving the rangers familiar and covering the rogues investigation.

they dont know that before he got on the boat down a river in Xen'Drik, he sold 9 cubic feet of Luhix, an extremely potent drug (book of vile darkness) to some fairly bad people. the drug was made using minor creation. one dose, essentially a dimebag, is worth 2000 GP.

he walked off with 100000GP, deposited it in a bank, and got on the boat. the upside is that now he's got friends that trust him. the downside is he just ripped off some drug dealers and is lost in a jungle.

i've been watching a fair bit of justified lately, and the fun part is going to be getting out of it.

or at least letting my friends get out of it.
i'm chaotic good, but i'm still a slightly bitter drunk, i guess.

this is gonna be a fun campaign.