Author Topic: Hi, I'm :<  (Read 2241 times)

Offline :<

• I don't -dislike- games.
    • View Profile
Hi, I'm :<
« on: November 07, 2011, 06:11:38 PM »
And I'm being dragged here kicking and screaming by Prim-- Vee-- Just-- And I'm happy to meet you all! :<:< Lest I be beat-- I'm a relative newbie who has been playing her first game ever over the past year with Veekie, Justy, and Prime.  So Pathfinder is all I know, and I don't really know it all that well. :<a I currently live in San Francisco, California but I will be moving to Buenos Aires, Argentina to live with my fiance sometime over the next half a year.

When not gaming or talking about gaming, I'm usually talking about something else! xD Or I'm with my fiance, watching anime or helping him out in some way with his art. :3a So yes, I'm here to learn more about this gaming stuff and to be a guinea p-- test experimen-- :< I'm here to be :<.

Ihateintroductionthreadssomuch. :<:<:<

Offline veekie

• Spinner of Fortunes
  • Epic Member
  • Chaos Dice
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I'm :<
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 09:31:55 PM »
Oh god you managed to have an emote-name.
Everything is edible. Just that there are things only edible once per lifetime.
It's a god-eat-god world.

Procrastination is the thief of time; Year after year it steals, till all are fled,
And to the mercies of a moment leaves; The vast concerns of an eternal scene.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 09:37:22 PM »
Yes.  Yessssssssss. :< All according to keikaku.

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 09:57:02 PM »
Welcome to the boards, though I'm curious about why your posts are missing letters.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 10:19:29 PM »
"--" (interpreted as an easy to type dash, '‒') can sometimes be used to indicate being interrupted or interrupting yourself, say to stop yourself from exposing horrible secr--

Thank you, though. :3

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 02:38:59 AM »
"--" (interpreted as an easy to type dash, '‒') can sometimes be used to indicate being interrupted or interrupting yourself, say to stop yourself from exposing horrible secr--

Thank you, though. :3

...that is a very odd way of typing.  However, if you're friends with Veekie and Prime32 you can't be all bad.  Feel free to poke around the boards, we're generally friendly folk around here.