Author Topic: A short SGT for my homebrewed/houseruled classes  (Read 1868 times)

Offline ImperatorK

• Legendary Member
  • Chara did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
    • Kristof Imperator YouTube Channel
A short SGT for my homebrewed/houseruled classes
« on: November 16, 2011, 02:09:24 AM »
Where with it? Must I get myself an subboard for it like every other DM or is there a place for short quasi-one-shots? I have two ready classes (I just have to stat up the PCs for use), the Warmaster and Martial Artist, and later maybe will want test improved versions of the rest of the base classes.
Magic is for weaklings.

Alucard: "*snif snif* Huh? Suddenly it reeks of hypocrisy in here. Oh, if it isn't the Catholic Church. And what's this? No little Timmy glued to your crotch. Progress!"
My YT channel - LoL gameplay

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
Re: A short SGT for my homebrewed/houseruled classes
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 07:58:59 AM »
I think usually, once you have the players all set to join the game, one of us creates the board for you and sets you as a mod for that board. Do you have players yet?

There's a subboard for retired games, so once you're done with it, it can get moved there.
My creations

Please direct moderation-related PMs to Forum Staff.

Offline ImperatorK

• Legendary Member
  • Chara did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
    • Kristof Imperator YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 08:08:30 AM »
Yes, I know that. But I'm asking if I get a board no matter how short my "game" will be or is there some other place where I can run it quickly without pestering Mods for a subboard? Granted, now that I think about it, even if the test will be short, I will test two classes and then maybe some more, so my own subboard will be useful, but in case that I would want to run a really short adventure, or not even that, lets say a single encounter (for whatever reason), do I get a subboard even for that?
Magic is for weaklings.

Alucard: "*snif snif* Huh? Suddenly it reeks of hypocrisy in here. Oh, if it isn't the Catholic Church. And what's this? No little Timmy glued to your crotch. Progress!"
My YT channel - LoL gameplay

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 10:05:54 AM »
I'd say yes. Again, when you're done, it can always be moved to the retired game section, anyway. Or, if you do more homebrew, you can always use it to test those.
My creations

Please direct moderation-related PMs to Forum Staff.