Author Topic: High End IC Episode I- Towards a Better Tomorrow  (Read 177045 times)

Offline Kuroimaken

• Epic Member
  • No obstacle too great for the FLAMES IN MY HEART!!
    • View Profile
Re: High End IC Episode I- Towards a Better Tomorrow
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2013, 09:36:20 PM »
"Rocky..." He seemed amused.

"I DO have candies, actually. They're magical so I can't vouch for their taste, though. Just promise you won't make a habit of taking candy from strangers, will you Princess? Bad things happen to the kind of children who do."

With a wave of his hand, the man in the hat conjured up a number of nutritious-looking candy.

(click to show/hide)

"I've read dossiers on all of you. Part of my job is knowing who I'm going to be working with before I actually meet them. It makes things easier when it's time for stuff to go BOOM."
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 09:38:15 PM by Kuroimaken »
Kami darou ga akuma darou ga, ore no michi ni tateru mono NASHI!!

Give me internets. Now.

Offline Concerned Ninja Citizen

• Legendary Member
  • I am Concerned
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2013, 10:15:14 PM »
Aden gathers his robes and makes a courtly bow to the small girl "A pleasure to meet you Princess Baha."

(click to show/hide)

Offline SorO_Lost

• Epic Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2013, 03:57:19 AM »
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 04:15:45 AM by SorO_Lost »

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2013, 06:42:00 AM »
When the admiral reached his ship, he would run into Amaterasu again. This time, leaning against the full bulk of the Yatagarasu... and staring down at the crew somehow desiring to transfer the mecha from one ship to the other with an annoyed expression on her face. The seventy foot tall girl was apparently irritated at their daring to move the super robot.

"Who the hell told you that you could move this thing?" the mercenary asked, "What if I'd instructed it to protect itself, huh?"

(click to show/hide)

Offline Harald

• wielding a 30 Tons Tank as an improvised flail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2013, 07:54:18 AM »
With a snap of his clawed fingers, the music stopped.
The little purple pseudodragon, in one majestuous wing beat, took flight, and stopped right under Amaretsu's nose, absolutely unfazed by her size nor the size of her robot.
When you are a dragon, everyone is smaller than you.
The Protectora XVI crew cowered, especting the Dread Wyrm-Admiral to shout, and considering how loud he was when he was speaking normal.
But he did not.
He whispered in a threatening growl.
"I did. As the Master and Commander of the GÖTTERDÄMMERUNG, sole ruler after the Lord inside. And I will not accept that any one, no matter how big or their robot they are, will breach the discipline on board, and threaten my crew, nor question my orders, especially when they are doing correctly their job.
 Am I clearly understood ?
"-Lady-Captain, we detect 20 hostile vessels against us,  and Erasmus Haarlock's Spear of Destiny ! What are your orders ?
-RAMMING SPEED !

final result : 6 slaughts vessels, 4 imperial frigates, 2 imperial cruisers destroyed. Haarlock sent into the warp. 0 losses. Flawless Victory.

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2013, 08:15:02 AM »

"If you think that  instructing your crew to move a six centuries old, self-aware machine,  without stopping to think that it could have been under instructions to resist all attempts to alter it, then your authority will be questioned, lizard," Amaterasu hissed back, making no attempt to be quiet, wanting to make it crystal clear to the crew that her mecha was not to be touched, "Your authority does not extend beyond your ship and I am not your subordinate. Do not make that assumption again."

Offline ketaro

• Epic Member
  • I'm always new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2013, 08:22:03 AM »
Katherine entered the docking bay shortly behind the pseudodragon, having left shortly after he had as well. Immediately upon seeing Amaterasu looming over everyone in the room and looking annoyed she took a step back, caught off guard by the sudden tension in the room. It was a few moments before she noticed the tiny dragon hovering right before Amaterasu's face and she shouted the first thing that came to mind; "Aaah! Don't eat him!"

Offline SorO_Lost

• Epic Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2013, 02:17:33 PM »
Baha totally falls for the candy and snatches it up. Between smacking mouthfuls she asks, "So where did everyone else go?"

Offline Kuroimaken

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2013, 04:14:02 PM »
"Well, the easiest guess is that they've gone to the Admiral's ship to prepare their things for the expedition. We ARE going somewhere dangerous after all. By the way, we don't usually see little girls near command briefing rooms. Are you planning on coming along?"

Give me internets. Now.

Offline SorO_Lost

• Epic Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2013, 10:45:14 AM »
"I love going outside to play!" she replies happily.

"Do you think the rest of them have candy?" she almost begs.

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
  • Creating monsters for my Realm of Darkness
    • View Profile
    • Oslecamo's Custom Library (my homebrew)
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2013, 01:03:19 PM »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Kuroimaken

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2013, 01:06:01 PM »
"They might have. It's a big ship they're going into after all."

Turning to "Mr. Ged", Hugo ponders aloud,

"Will you be coming with us?"

Give me internets. Now.

• Legendary Member
  • I am Concerned
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2013, 08:28:38 PM »
"I will indeed be accompanying you. A functioning colony is a better trading partner than an abandoned one, after all, and I have a strange feeling we may encounter something down there that will be worth the trip."

To Baha "I can't speak for the others but I try to always keep a little something tucked away." From a fold in his robes he produces a brightly wrapped lollipop and presents it to her.

(click to show/hide)

"Now, shall we join the others? It would be a shame if they left, or started brawling amongst themselves, without us."

Offline SorO_Lost

• Epic Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2013, 12:30:04 AM »
"Oooh." she says as she unwraps the lollipop and attempt to jam it into her mouth.

It turns out to be just a bit too large for her and in her haste she wedges it in. She pulls on it and it doesn't budge, he upper lip appears stuck to it as well. Still, she isn't upset in the least, it'll melt. With a bit of colored saliva dribbling form her lower lip she says "Hank ooh, hank ooh, hank ooh" and walks out of the main doors headed to where everyone else is going.

But stops, unsure which direction to turn.

Offline Kuroimaken

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2013, 01:24:22 AM »
"This way to the hangar, Princess." Hugo noted, pointing at a turn in the corridor - unsure if he should offer his hand.

Give me internets. Now.

Offline Harald

• wielding a 30 Tons Tank as an improvised flail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2013, 03:33:22 AM »
" I won't eat her, do not worry, my lady." With a deadpan, cold tone, he answered to Katheryn.
He turned back toward Ameratsu.
If your instructions were not clear enough so that both the Protectora and my crew were in the know, even including to tell your Robot to warn people, I do think you did something wrong. Beside, what kind of bumbling maniacal fool leave his robot ready to attack his own support crew, endangering the whole ship should a fight arize right there ?
His eyes started gleaming, while he was ungloving his paws.
< By the way...What name DARED you to call me ?  >
His voice was booming... Inside Ameratsu's own mind, and those of people surrounding him a close radius.
"-Lady-Captain, we detect 20 hostile vessels against us,  and Erasmus Haarlock's Spear of Destiny ! What are your orders ?
-RAMMING SPEED !

final result : 6 slaughts vessels, 4 imperial frigates, 2 imperial cruisers destroyed. Haarlock sent into the warp. 0 losses. Flawless Victory.

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2013, 04:52:31 AM »
"The same person that fought through a five hundred year war and a hundred years of teaching," the girl replied, arms still folded, "And a lizard. You're a dragon. Lizard with wings."

When you were stupidly tall, the fact dragons were normally huge beasts became of no more relevance than the fact dogs had similar properties. The intricacies of dragon breeds and pseudodragons were outside of her interests and, consequently, the fact fully grown dragons were  not the same size as her fingernail had never occurred to her.

"Okay, Yata, I want you to follow these people onto the ship. Do not tread on them. Flatten anything that tries to physically move or attack you, the pilot instructed her mecha, before turning back to look at the admiral again, "There, don't have your crew throw their lives away and we'll have no problems. Now, if you'll excuse me, I think a friend of mine wants to talk."
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 12:12:31 PM by Raineh Daze »

Offline SorO_Lost

• Epic Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2013, 11:55:54 AM »
A little girl whose mouth is stretched into a thin line but a huge lollipop walks in towards the end of giant women's statements and she instantly freezes in mid step, foot in the air. "Uff I oove I'll het hepped on?"

She looks around the room wondering if giant lady talks to her fried chicken nuggets to and see him.
"Ooooh soooo huuuuute!"
Totally forgetting the mech will step on her because she moved she runs under to Ameratsu saying "hits a hargon!"

"is ha mean ole women huring ooh?" she says with the lollipop stick waving as she stares up at the cute little baby dragon.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 12:28:47 PM by SorO_Lost »

Offline Kuroimaken

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2013, 12:11:19 PM »
"Oh my. I didn't expect to see a lover's quarrel this early into the mission... then again, who am I to judge the tastes of a seventy-foot-tall woman?" Hugo noted in sarcasm.

"It might be best to watch your step, miss Baha."

Give me internets. Now.

• Legendary Member
  • I am Concerned
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2013, 12:22:49 PM »
Those well versed in the facial expressions of the Mercane people might have been forgiven for believing that Aden was expending some effort in not bursting out laughing, "Well, well, it seems my prediction was only too accurate. Yet we have arrived in time for the festivities. How splendid."