Author Topic: Intermission(period): Highly Responsive to Trainers  (Read 15603 times)

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Honorary Mod
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
Intermission(period): Highly Responsive to Trainers
« on: May 17, 2013, 05:30:06 PM »
Period races off, following her intuition that this thundering sound will alleviate the boredom she is feeling so fiercely.

Boom

Boom boom

Boom

Boom boom boom

Like a child tormented by a sentient board game, she follows the sound, getting clearer and more regular, almost musical, before she breaks through some bushes and finds herself transported to what must be some terrifying alternate world.  The sound, she finds, is coming from people smashing sticks into large barrels of wood, it's rythmic and aesthetically pleasing.  The people themselves.  They are all dressed weirdly.  Colorful garb and masks of pokemon, both familiar and unseen, cover the faces of people all around her in the streets.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 05:37:39 PM by FelyxZephyr »
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Legendary Member
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
Re: Intermission(period): Highly Responsive to Trainers
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 05:46:32 PM »
Period looks very excited by her discovery.  She immediately starts looking around, trying to see what's going on.  Also, if she can get one of those cool mask things.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Honorary Mod
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 06:20:24 PM »
What period can ascertain from her immediate surroundings is that this is some sort of party, but not like her 'day of arrival' party that the Unown back home celebrate.  There are large posts with banners everywhere.  you find some signs saying "Great Wind Festival"  There are many booths and people going from each and exchanging yencoins for attempts to throw baseballs at bottles, you see some people walking into a large house called "The House of Gengar", you see some people standing by a trading machine.You can only tell because it says "Trading Machine" in large letters and looks like a fairly impressive machine to exchange pokemon.

That is what you can immediately see as what is going on.  You recall that this is supposed to be a sleepy small town without much excitement, you aappear to have been misinformed.
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Legendary Member
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 06:27:34 PM »
Period continues to look around for some sort of mask vendor.  Upon finding one, she sees if they have any ninetails masks.  She may not know much about the outside world, but I'll be damned if she doesn't know what makes a good mask.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Honorary Mod
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 06:33:04 PM »
by wisely choosing a mask shop that specializes in fire pokemon, you find one with relative ease.  The mask has a listed price of 200 yencoins
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Legendary Member
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2013, 06:36:16 PM »
Period buys the mask like the Fist of the North Star.  Not really.  She buys the mask normally, like a normal person.  She doesn't punch her yencoins into the vendor or anything like that.

Upon acquiring the mask, which shall be hereafter referred to as "Lenny," Period puts it on.  Now appropriately dressed for the occasion, she starts looking for fun festival things to do.

Period: Hmm...  Oh!  That "House of Gengar" place looked like fun~

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Honorary Mod
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2013, 06:38:41 PM »
shortly after acquiring the mask, a small pidgey flies down and rests on your shoulder.  It pecks your ear meaningfully, but not terribly painfully
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Legendary Member
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2013, 06:40:36 PM »
Period turns to the pidgy.

Period: Hello!  Could you wait a moment?  I really want to try this "House of Gengar" thing.  I think I heard screams coming from it.  It sounds fun~

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Honorary Mod
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2013, 06:43:46 PM »
the pidgey flies off meaningfully.

The house of gengar rests in front of you.  There is a man with shoulder length purple hair tending the front door, he is wearing typical elderly man attire, complete with wrinkles, a cane, and a croaky voice.  You suspect that he may, in fact, be old.

"Welcome!" he says "To the House of Gengar, young lass.  Surely you do not wish to enter this horrifying realm.  Be on your way to a more Cute and Happy domain."
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Legendary Member
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2013, 06:52:10 PM »
Period: But horrifying realms are so much fun!

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Honorary Mod
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2013, 06:53:59 PM »
The man looks taken aback, and for a moment, a bit younger, as he recoils from what you said.  He is quickly back hunched over his cane and says "Well then, missy, you are in the right place, for nowhere is there a place more horrifying than here!  For only 100 yencoins, you can have your mind twisted by the terrors inside!"
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Legendary Member
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2013, 06:59:00 PM »
Period: Okiedoke!

She hands over 100 yencoins.

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Honorary Mod
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2013, 07:00:25 PM »
the man puts it into a coin slot by the door and it opens up with a creaking noise.  he bids you "Enter to discover what true terror is~!"
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Legendary Member
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2013, 07:00:55 PM »
Period enters the door.  You can't tell that she does so with glee, because of Lenny, but she does so.

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Honorary Mod
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2013, 07:03:39 PM »
The doors slam behind you, and you find yourself in a hallway with what look like tiny candle pokemon all around, flickering purple flames.  Despite the fair climate outside, it seems cooler in here.
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Legendary Member
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2013, 07:05:18 PM »
Period: Ahh~

She eagerly walks down the hall, checking left and right as she goes so as not to miss anything.

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Honorary Mod
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2013, 07:13:15 PM »
you see standart stuff, honestly, it's no creepier than home.  Cobwebs, skeletons, stuff like that.  then you hear an odd moaning noise.  a door nearby flings open and a woman with long pink hair wrapped up in a mummy bandagescomes out of the room, moaning.  "Beeewaaaarrrreeeeee, theeeee Cofagrigus Cuuuurrrrseeeeeeeee!"

You hear scrittering behind you.as if something is running around while you are distracted.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 07:15:19 PM by FelyxZephyr »
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Legendary Member
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2013, 07:17:28 PM »
Period is pleased with all this.  She gets homesick too, you know!  However...

Period: Hmm...  A Cofagrigus Curse?  I don't think I've run into one of those before.  Oh, wait...  Was that the one that changed your ability into Mummy?"
Period: Oh, what was that sound?

She turns around to look.

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Honorary Mod
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2013, 07:22:52 PM »
she only sees a door slamming in the hallway behind her, now that she is turned around, she feels something rustle the air behind her.
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Legendary Member
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2013, 07:25:35 PM »
Period quickly spins back around.  She is enjoying this.