Author Topic: Acknowledgements  (Read 1901 times)

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
Acknowledgements
« on: September 12, 2012, 07:01:24 PM »
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
 This free fan supplement is based on the original Dungeons & Dragons rules created by E. Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson, and the new Dungeons & Dragons game designed by Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cooke, Skip Williams, Richard baker, and Peter Adkinson.

Dungeons & Dragons and all related rules are copyright and trademark 2000-2008 Wizards of the Coast.

SPECIAL THANKS TO
DonQuixote and FelyxZephyr, without whom none of this would have been possible.

And
Ar Tonelico: For the computational nature of the Akashic Records and the concept of harmonic channels.
Astrology: For the general astrology theme.
Bleach: For the memory hacking technique.
Curiosity (Mars rover): For making me think of putting a time delay into interplanar communication.
DonQuixote: For many effects, which I stole from Spellshaping.
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: For meteors and crystals.
Garryl: For suggesting that atlach could use their webs for interplanar communication and all the help ever.
GURPS: For the illusion line of techniques, and the concept of illusion shell.
ism/i: For the hexed hex technique and the appearance of the three witches Tenebarum, Suspiriorum, and Lachrymarum.
Japan: For being Japan.
Magic: The Gathering: For the ragged veins technique.
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: For the starlight line of techniques, the wide area search technique, and the concept of magical circles.
Magical Girl Madoka Magica: For the puella majo.
Mars: For the time delay when communicating between planes.
millstones: For the song kagaribito, which inspired the kagaribito. (NicoNicoDouga)
Monster Girl Encyclopedia: For all the slime girls, who inspired the henkei.
Moon: For the moon.
Muramasa: The Demon Blade: For my mental image of meisters.
Naruto: For my mental image of meisters.
oslecamo: For the Doll Judgment Tome of Battle discipline, which inspired the very first technician class, back when the system was stilled called Ars Technica.
Owrtho: For the ozodrin, which I stole for the mamono.
Paizo: For Pathfinder, from which I stole things.
Princess Resurrection: For the evil god Nakua, who inspired the atlach.
Queen's Blade: For Melona, who inspired the henkei.
Rozen Maiden: For artificial spirits.
Shin Megami Tensei: For the stale air technique.
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne: For most of the akashic terminology I stole.
Siren: For the name Otoshigo.
sirpercival: For the ritual magic system, which I stole for fundamental rituals.
Soul Eater: For the vector line of techniques, the analysis line of techniques, soul protect, the name meister, and the concept of mantras.
Spatial Tentacle: Spatial Tentacle!
Stars: For the stars.
Tarkisflux: For waypoint style teleportation, which I stole for the X through amala line of techniques.
The Voynich Hotel: For the names of the three witches Tenebarum, Suspiriorum, and Lachrymarum.
The World Ends With You: For inspiring a campaign that inspired the re:stitch techniques.
toi: For the art that inspired the noin.  (pixiv)
Touhou: For more references than I can count.
Everything Else That I Forgot: For everything else that I forgot.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 10:38:23 PM by Hanako Tachibana »
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.