Author Topic: The Long Road to Glory  (Read 94477 times)

Offline SleepyShadow

• Honorary Mod
  • I should've seen that coming
    • View Profile
Re: The Long Road to Glory
« Reply #480 on: May 23, 2013, 07:54:51 PM »
The sharp noise of something approaching from the cavern entrance caught the group's attention. Nami cringed and gave Alth a worried look.

"I hope it's not another minotaur," she said quietly.

Offline Jackinthegreen

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • I like green.
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: May 23, 2013, 11:56:30 PM »
"I hope so too." Alth replied to her.  He sneaked towards the cavern entrance.

(click to show/hide)

Offline ShadowViper

• Don't go looking for snakes, you might find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: May 25, 2013, 01:56:56 AM »
The dwarf instantly spun around, quickly moving to position himself about 5 feet back from infront of the cavern entrance. He held both Dolard and Ovik at the ready, dropping into a defensive posture.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri rock! I need scissors! 61!

" 'Giving up' kills people. When a person refuses to give up, he earns the right to walk down the road of humanity." - Alucard

Offline SorO_Lost

• Epic Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 25, 2013, 10:19:23 AM »
Trudging down the path whistling to her self the half living metallic dragon goes about her merry way.

She fails to notice the dwarf and continues on as if he wasn't there.
(click to show/hide)

Offline ShadowViper

• View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 26, 2013, 04:37:08 AM »
Once she becomes visible in the tunnel, he calls out. "Halt and state yer business!"
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri rock! I need scissors! 61!

" 'Giving up' kills people. When a person refuses to give up, he earns the right to walk down the road of humanity." - Alucard

Offline SorO_Lost

• Epic Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 26, 2013, 10:20:54 AM »
Currently covered by a dusty brown full cloak with a hood nothing more can be seen but her reptilian eyes glinting in the low light as she stares at the new stranger.

*in draconic* "Remove your self."
(click to show/hide)

Offline ShadowViper

• View Profile
« Reply #486 on: May 26, 2013, 08:47:23 PM »
He remains in his defensive posture, roughly 5 feet infront of the entrance, repeating himself. "I canna' understand yeh. Halt and state yer buisness or yeh'll be considered hostile"

Offline SorO_Lost

• Epic Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 27, 2013, 10:33:54 AM »
Still defensive over this dwarven man barring her path she simply replies, "I am looking for a man named Uube."

Offline Jackinthegreen

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • I like green.
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 27, 2013, 12:26:38 PM »
Alth walked out from the shadows.  "I'm afraid you're too late.  Uube was with us when we fought a minotaur here.  Both he and the minotaur have died, and we have buried them."

Offline SorO_Lost

• Epic Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 27, 2013, 02:33:27 PM »
"With you?" She pulls back her hood revealing similar features to Uube. But yet for as similar as they are, orange scaly skin, white eyes, they are different. Traces of metal can be seen and she is... Almost mechanical in her motions rather than the fluidity found in Uube's well trained statue. "You must be the group he left town for. I am his sister. Elizabeth Fournineteen."

Offline ShadowViper

• View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 30, 2013, 06:44:03 PM »
The dwarf immediately dropped his guard, nodding solemnly in agreement with Alth.

"Aye that we are lass, t'was an honor ta fight by his side. I be Nalbin Stoneblade"