Author Topic: Weapon Handbook  (Read 15821 times)

Offline Captnq

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Haters gonna hate. Dragons gonna drag.
    • View Profile
    • Ask the Captain
Weapon Handbook
« on: February 26, 2013, 01:13:25 AM »
Feel free to PM me any suggestions or corrections, or just go to the Discussion Thread and post away.

PM if you have any problems downloading, opening, reading the files. Other file formats are available upon request.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 01:38:23 PM by Captnq »
If you have questions about 3.5 D&D, you might want to look at the:
Encyclopedia Vinculum Draconis

Currently: Podcasting

Offline Captnq

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Haters gonna hate. Dragons gonna drag.
    • View Profile
    • Ask the Captain
Re: Weapon Handbook
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 01:37:44 PM »
I have updated the Weapon Handbook. It now includes All base weapons, All WSAs, Various extrapolated WSAs, Everything you needed to know about gauntlets, every known special material, all the poisons, every weapon and armor template, and a smattering of unique special weapons.

You can download the Weapon Handbook v4.01 from HERE

I am DONE for quite a while. I do this for the fun of it and it has stopped being fun quite a while ago.

I have had an idea in the back of my head that I hope to capitalize on at some point. Basically, if you are reading this and so feel the desire, post your favorite weapon combinations in the discussion thread. Don't focus on just the most awesome combinations, but the most economical, as well as thematic combinations. Basically, if it's in any of the files for the weapon handbook, it's open season. Feel free to post whatever pops into your head

And then, later, when I have the time, I'll compile a "reader submitted" file. Let us face facts, many of the weapons they offer in various official published books suck. Nobody would ever use 95% of them. So let us make a bunch of weapons people WOULD use.

Or don't. I won't promise anything, but if you feel the urge, feel free to post your ideas and I hope to eventually add it to the handbook. Huzzah.

PS: By popular Demand, the new PDFs come with bookmarks. I'm a long way away from adding the internal hyperlinks, but that should make navigation easier.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 01:41:02 PM by Captnq »
If you have questions about 3.5 D&D, you might want to look at the:
Encyclopedia Vinculum Draconis

Currently: Podcasting