Author Topic: The Thread that Contains Amechra's Stories/Fiction  (Read 3409 times)

Offline Amechra

• Epic Member
  • Thread Necromancy a specialty
    • View Profile
The Thread that Contains Amechra's Stories/Fiction
« on: July 26, 2012, 02:42:24 AM »
The Masquerade
(click to show/hide)

[Incomplete Beginning]
(click to show/hide)

To Visit an Old Friend
(click to show/hide)

Contacting the City
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 04:27:56 AM by Amechra »
"There is happiness for those who accept their fate, there is glory for those that defy it."

"Now that everyone's so happy, this is probably a good time to tell you I ate your parents."

Offline Amechra

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
Re: The Thread that Contains Amechra's Stories/Fiction
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 02:43:01 AM »
From a Single Blow
(click to show/hide)

What is Form?
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 06:55:56 PM by Amechra »
"There is happiness for those who accept their fate, there is glory for those that defy it."

"Now that everyone's so happy, this is probably a good time to tell you I ate your parents."

Offline Amechra

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 02:43:16 AM »
Reserved 2

Offline Amechra

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 02:43:52 AM »
These should be enough.

Say, any commentary you can give would be grand. :D

Offline Kajhera

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 04:32:04 PM »
Just finished Masquerade. (I've been occupied.)
Sweet little piece. Happy ending. I liked it.  ;)

Offline Kajhera

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2012, 09:23:29 PM »
The laws of Magic in the second leave much promise for confusing narrative. Certainly feels incomplete. Is it complete in incompletion or incomplete in completion? Story is interesting though. Stevedana's occupation being tossed in sideways was a little weird and made me wonder if it was shifted in, in some fashion too.

Is your necromancer quoting something in the last? His words seem familiar... regardless I wish him luck in his endeavors.

Offline Amechra

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 01:13:46 AM »
The quote used to be something I cooked up for my sig; the story actually was written due to someone (I forget who) sending me a note asking where they could find more stuff like it.

As for the incomplete thing... it is monstrously, epically incomplete; I literally posted it (I wrote it when I was 16, and haven't done anything with it since) so that I would have an incentive to make it better.

And I'm glad you liked Masquerade; it's my favorite out of the longer pieces that I've written. :)

Offline Amechra

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 12:44:14 PM »
The OP has been updated with a piece of flash-fiction!

I would also like to say that I'm willing to proofread anything that anyone else writes. Just sayin'.

Offline Amechra

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2012, 04:30:19 AM »
Hey, full-out short story has been posted! Here, I'm experimenting with switching between viewpoints.

Also, coincidentally, now I have the concept of a character that just pimp-slaps abstract concepts out of people stuck in my head, along with the surgeon who fixes people up with a sword slash. Sigh.

Offline Kajhera

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2012, 03:11:17 PM »
Just read the story (I'm a very inattentive watcher) and, interesting concept. Enjoyable story. I'd like to read more in this universe.

Offline Amechra

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2012, 07:01:10 PM »
I'm sure my wandering mind will eventually trip back into that setting.

And I've posted a short little vignette; it doesn't look like much.