Author Topic: Pre-Game chatter  (Read 10216 times)

Offline professorgear

• Honorary Mod
  • Vian
    • View Profile
Re: Pre-Game chatter
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2014, 06:47:04 AM »
IDK what's happened to zook. He hasn't joined the Roll20 campaign, nor has he responded to this thread or the rules thread. Even if you did get the game thread started, signs are pointing to him not responding to it either.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 05:13:53 PM by professorgear »

Offline Scout89

• I'm old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2014, 09:33:16 AM »
I'm ready to go!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 09:36:29 AM by Scout89 »
Sneaky_Sable: "Keep the Omega Whatever, I'll take that Dagger. Nice to meet you *sneak attack* I hope everything's alright *sneak attack* how's your liver been *sneak attack*..."

Offline professorgear

• Honorary Mod
  • Vian
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2014, 03:53:17 AM »
Alright, if Zook's online presence improves, he might join the party sometime after the adventure's begun. I've been asking around on GiantitP and found a replacement. It will take a bit of time, but I'll bring him on.

Offline professorgear

• Honorary Mod
  • Vian
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2014, 03:47:48 AM »
If anyone wants to know, I've posted a full (and somewhat revised) character background at the bottom of my Myth Weavers sheet. It's not all that useful to know, and you won't know a lot of it in-character, but if you're interested, it's there. In this background, I meet Konrad von Holstein first. He's the new PC who will be joining shortly. His character fluff and crunch is done. He's just familiarizing himself with our forum and then he'll be good to go.

Gazzien, with my revised character background I actually pass right through Taldor, so that will be the specific place where Vian and Arella meet.

Offline Gazzien

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Science? Science.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2014, 03:37:54 PM »
So, ah... we going to play any time soon?

Offline linklord231

• Honorary Mod
  • The dice are trying to kill me
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2014, 03:49:46 PM »

Yeah, sorry.  I waited until the last minute to file taxes, and I was also waiting for Lordhavelock to say he's ready.  And hoping Zook would magically show up. 
I'm not arguing, I'm explaining why I'm right.

Offline Gazzien

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Science? Science.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2014, 03:50:43 PM »

Yeah, sorry.  I waited until the last minute to file taxes, and I was also waiting for Lordhavelock to say he's ready.  And hoping Zook would magically show up.
Oh >w<" I'm sorry, didn't mean to bother you, then.

Offline linklord231

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2014, 04:00:07 PM »
No worries.  I have tomorrow off work, so I'm planning to start then unless someone objects by tonight. 

Also, many of you seem to be using your real first names on Roll20.  You can change your display name by clicking on the little gear icon in the top right of the sidebar and changing your name under the My Settings header.  And please let me know if I've assigned control of a character to the wrong person  :D

Offline Gazzien

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Science? Science.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2014, 04:03:16 PM »
No worries.  I have tomorrow off work, so I'm planning to start then unless someone objects by tonight. 

Also, many of you seem to be using your real first names on Roll20.  You can change your display name by clicking on the little gear icon in the top right of the sidebar and changing your name under the My Settings header.  And please let me know if I've assigned control of a character to the wrong person  :D
Think mine should be showing "Gazzien", has been like that. -shrug-

Offline professorgear

• Honorary Mod
  • Vian
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2014, 11:58:14 PM »
It would seem our 4th player position, like the teacher of defense against the dark arts, is a cursed one. If LordHavelock goes inanimate linklord231, I would just start the game anyways. I think a party of 3 can handle encounters for a party of 4. This is, after all, the Min Max Boards. If he doesn't respond, I'll bring another one off the bench so we'll (hopefully) have a 4th player before too long.

Offline linklord231

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2014, 03:17:31 AM »
If anyone has something important in their backstory that's common knowledge (the general goals of a faction, major events in your home region, etc), you should toss it up in the General Knowledge subboard so it doesn't get forgotten about. 

Offline linklord231

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2014, 04:24:10 AM »
Gameplay thread is up.  You are cleared for posting. 

Offline Smileybastard

• Lurker
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2014, 09:41:44 PM »
Hello everyone.  I am working on the background for my Inquisitor character.  I was thinking his family was tied to the vanished House Rogarvia and their religion, but I am unsure what their religion was.

Offline professorgear

• Honorary Mod
  • Vian
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2014, 04:56:52 PM »
@Smileybastard: Sorry, this must be the question you wanted answered, I think the reason nobody answered it is because the answer is unknown. Members of House Rogarvia shouldn't really be played anyways though because they disappeared; otherwise there would be an heir to the throne and no contest between Rostland and Issia.

Offline professorgear

• Honorary Mod
  • Vian
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2014, 04:59:26 PM »
Hey guys, I know this game is flat-lining, but I figured I'd give it one last effort. I've told an IRL friend that he could join the game if he could complete his character in a day. So me and him are working on his character and should be done by today. His username is going to be cantankerouspedant.

Offline cantankerouspedant

• Lurker
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2014, 08:13:28 PM »
Hello everyone!
Thanks for having me in this game. I'm just putting the finishing touches on my character and will post shortly.

Offline professorgear

• Honorary Mod
  • Vian
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2014, 09:34:47 PM »
Hey guys,
cantankerouspedant has intertwined his and my character's backgrounds, which is alright with me. This will hopefully speed along party formation.

Offline zook1shoe

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Feeling the Bern
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2014, 02:29:12 AM »
i'm dealing with probably depression and need some time to get things together. i'm pulling out of all my games. sry about this
add me on Steam- zook1shoe
- All Spells
- playground