Author Topic: Creation/Houserules & Character Sheets  (Read 2896 times)

Offline SorO_Lost

• Honorary Mod
  • Banned
    • View Profile
Creation/Houserules & Character Sheets
« on: October 10, 2014, 02:59:51 PM »
Rule Set: Modern + Homebrew. (SRD Link)
Players: Up to 6.
PB?: 32 & per D&D.
Starting Level: 2.

Houserules

Morphing
Each Ranger will have a teamed call out they have to use to Morph and they cannot use the same one twice just to help set the mood.
Green: Must brag about being the Green Ranger. I'm awesome! Green Ranger Power!
Red: Must insult someone. Screw you! Power Ranged Red!
Blue: Must drop a fun fact in the form of a question. Did you know muffins contain tree bark? Power Ranger Blue!
Black: Must use corny slang. Frozzle my nizzle! Power Ranger Black!
Pink: Must say something that's self embarrassing. I'm a brony! Power Ranger Pink!
Yellow: Must sarcastically make fun of what they are or going to do. Yeahee I'm off to fight again. Power Ranger Yellow!

General "Called Shot" Rules
Certain ranger weapons can attack limbs, awesome! But instant kills are a real bummer so headshots only deal Critical Damage. Lost limbs prevent you from using that limb to attack or hold stuff and reduce your Speed based on the number of locomotion limbs remaining. All Called shots and Limb attacks are Precision Attacks (duh!) and are handicapped like such. See specific details in each below.
(click to show/hide)

Super Gear
You'll get a power suit which instead of operating like AC boosting armor (rangers get hit a lot) it shields and protects you. It'll have it's own regenerating HP pool then when emptied leaves you demorphed but otherwise fully intact no matter how much damage the suit sustained. Additionally you get two sub weapons (sword or handgun) and one main weapon (sniper rifle or shotgun-axe). As previously noted, the gear is upgradable, you get 2 upgrade points per level (so you start with 4) and can invest however you choose.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

So many of those Upgrades are like Quick Draw, how about I just take the Feat instead?
Well... Umm... I... Crap.
Nah, Ranger Weapons are special and cannot be used with it.

Any recent changes?
They will be marked in red for a few weeks and I'll try to give a head up. Like Zord were altered a hair thanks to obtaining a new splatbook.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 08:10:58 PM by SorO_Lost »

Offline Annforest

• Challenge Accepted!!
    • View Profile
Re: Creation/Houserules & Character Sheets
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 02:05:41 AM »
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 01:09:13 PM by Annforest »

Offline SorO_Lost

• Honorary Mod
  • Banned
    • View Profile