Author Topic: Real Life Picture Thread  (Read 88314 times)

Offline Agita

• He Who Lurks
  • *stare*
    • View Profile
Re: Real Life Picture Thread
« Reply #100 on: June 28, 2012, 01:41:50 AM »
We don't celebrate Halloween in Brazil at all.

:o :o :o

But from where do you get your free candy?
NOWHERE!
I assumed you would get it by beating up muggers for theirs.
Please send private messages regarding board matters to Forum Staff instead.

Offline kurashu

• Tinker Mechanic Programmer Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2012, 02:17:12 AM »
Might as well share a few of me.
These ones are old. Like MySpace still relevant old (which is actually the only place I had them until about five minutes ago). Note: Long hair, brutal beard; conclusion: totally still in high school and I was posturing how badass I was (too bad nobody bought it).

(click to show/hide)

These two are more recent. The first one I was trying on white khaki pants at work and the other I was trying to get a picture of our dog and I together for some reason (also no flash). Note: Closely shaved head and a maintained beard; conclusion: I still have no idea who I am, but I only need to use body wash in the shower now instead of body wash, shampoo AND conditioner. Totally MinMax'd my showering.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Azremodehar

• *pop*
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2012, 02:23:23 AM »
These ones are old. Like MySpace still relevant old (which is actually the only place I had them until about five minutes ago). Note: Long hair, brutal beard; conclusion: totally still in high school and I was posturing how badass I was (too bad nobody bought it).

(click to show/hide)

These two are more recent. The first one I was trying on white khaki pants at work and the other I was trying to get a picture of our dog and I together for some reason (also no flash). Note: Closely shaved head and a maintained beard; conclusion: I still have no idea who I am, but I only need to use body wash in the shower now instead of body wash, shampoo AND conditioner. Totally MinMax'd my showering.

(click to show/hide)

PUPPY!!! Totally the most relevant part of this I mean what.

....Do I spy a fellow redhead?  :flutter

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
  • What is sickness to the body of a knight errant?
    • View Profile
    • The Spellshaping Codices (Homebrew Board)
« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2012, 02:26:52 AM »

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

DOG!  DOG!

...I miss my dog.
“Hast thou not felt in forest gloom, as gloaming falls on dark-some dells, when comes a whisper, hum and hiss; savage growling sounds a-near, dazzling flashes around thee flicker, whirring waxes and fills thine ears: has thou not felt then grisly horrors that grip thee and hold thee?”

Offline Azremodehar

• *pop*
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2012, 02:30:04 AM »

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

DOG!  DOG!

...I miss my dog.

:bigeyes Awww. I'm allergic to dogs, unfortunately. Because I love them. They are wiggly and happy and snuggly and full of love. Luckily, I'm not allergic to cats, too, but it'd be nice to have both...

Offline kurashu

• Tinker Mechanic Programmer Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2012, 02:31:47 AM »

Yes. Yes, you do. I'm more strawberry blond than a true redhead, but I count it because of my beard.

As for Pippin -- as in that trifling ass Hobbit -- he's far from a puppy. He still acts like it, though. It's really cute. He's a rat terrier and super active and always in and out of trouble. At least he doesn't eat power cords and cigarettes anymore. That was a very frustrating eight months of my life. He gets super excited whenever I come home and then immediately nuzzles up to my girlfriend and begins showing out by eating his food and waggling a whole bunch. He can be a grumpy little bastard though and makes things that are very simple (laying down on my bed) very complicated (because he'll decide that my face is a pillow). I love 'em though. Kristie did a good job when she picked him -- though, the way she tells the story, he picked her.

Offline Wrex

• Large and In Charge.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2012, 02:32:57 AM »
D'awwww. I luve your dog! So cute  :flutter

And I just realised I have no digital pictures of myself. I will have to recitify that!

Offline Azremodehar

• *pop*
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2012, 02:44:57 AM »

Yes. Yes, you do. I'm more strawberry blond than a true redhead, but I count it because of my beard.

As for Pippin -- as in that trifling ass Hobbit -- he's far from a puppy. He still acts like it, though. It's really cute. He's a rat terrier and super active and always in and out of trouble. At least he doesn't eat power cords and cigarettes anymore. That was a very frustrating eight months of my life. He gets super excited whenever I come home and then immediately nuzzles up to my girlfriend and begins showing out by eating his food and waggling a whole bunch. He can be a grumpy little bastard though and makes things that are very simple (laying down on my bed) very complicated (because he'll decide that my face is a pillow). I love 'em though. Kristie did a good job when she picked him -- though, the way she tells the story, he picked her.

Hey, mine's more auburn unless I get a lot of sun, but we still both have the MCr1a mutation!  :D

Your doggy sounds amaaaazing.  :blush I want to snuggle him and scritch his ears! Power cords I understand - my cat does the same thing, and I have to admit, the rubber seems like the kind of texture a teething critter would dig - but cigarettes? Really? Eugh. Silly puppy.

(click to show/hide)

One of my baby kitty~!

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
  • What is sickness to the body of a knight errant?
    • View Profile
    • The Spellshaping Codices (Homebrew Board)
« Reply #108 on: June 28, 2012, 03:16:56 AM »
Here's Andy.  She was a good dog for twelve good years.  She just left us this spring.

(click to show/hide)
“Hast thou not felt in forest gloom, as gloaming falls on dark-some dells, when comes a whisper, hum and hiss; savage growling sounds a-near, dazzling flashes around thee flicker, whirring waxes and fills thine ears: has thou not felt then grisly horrors that grip thee and hold thee?”

Offline Azremodehar

• *pop*
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 28, 2012, 03:30:46 AM »
Here's Andy.  She was a good dog for twelve good years.  She just left us this spring.

(click to show/hide)

Awwww, doggy.  :bigeyes

I'm sorry for your loss.

Offline Jackinthegreen

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • I like green.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 28, 2012, 04:02:26 AM »
We used to have a cat named Shadow, but he died to kidney failure about ten years ago.  Here's a picture of him as a kitten sitting on a down comforter.

Smart little cat too.  He'd of course go after door handles, but on occasion managed doorknobs too.  If a door was open a crack he'd put his paw around it and pull to open.  One time he acted like a dog when I told him to come, sit, and shake my hand just to see what would happen, but it's quite possible he just did that on his own accord regardless of what I said. lol

Offline Azremodehar

• *pop*
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 28, 2012, 04:48:28 AM »
We used to have a cat named Shadow, but he died to kidney failure about ten years ago.  Here's a picture of him as a kitten sitting on a down comforter.

(click to show/hide)
Smart little cat too.  He'd of course go after door handles, but on occasion managed doorknobs too.  If a door was open a crack he'd put his paw around it and pull to open.  One time he acted like a dog when I told him to come, sit, and shake my hand just to see what would happen, but it's quite possible he just did that on his own accord regardless of what I said. lol

Awwww, what a sweet babycat. Actually, my kitty will sit, shake, give a high-five, and play fetch.

She loves fetch.

She will wake me at four in the morning to play fetch.

Offline Monotremeancer

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 28, 2012, 05:50:17 AM »
The birthday card I made for bhu some time ago was starring my flatmate's cat (re-posting, for your convenience). He's kinda stupid, but a very nice cat whom I've trained to stand on his hind legs for that extra adorableness. I still wish he would play fetch with me more often...
(click to show/hide)
I'm what's staring back from the abyss.
How come you guys never wave?

Please send me a PM if you give me kudos. I'm interested in what I'm doing right.

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 28, 2012, 09:51:20 AM »
The birthday card I made for bhu some time ago was starring my flatmate's cat (re-posting, for your convenience). He's kinda stupid, but a very nice cat whom I've trained to stand on his hind legs for that extra adorableness. I still wish he would play fetch with me more often...
(click to show/hide)

:lmao

Offline Agita

• He Who Lurks
  • *stare*
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 28, 2012, 10:28:38 AM »
I wasn't going to post any pictures of me at first because photos of me suck as a rule, but then I remembered one does not and is, in fact, possibly the coolest self-picture ever.

(click to show/hide)
Please send private messages regarding board matters to Forum Staff instead.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 28, 2012, 10:46:46 AM »
eeeeeee cat pics  :love

Offline radionausea

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 28, 2012, 11:10:44 AM »
Just for you Bhu.  Her name is Kata and her favourite thing to do is stop me or my girlfriend from studying/working.

Oh, and knocking things over, she's really good at that for such a graceful cat.  Hence her name.  Kata as in form/movement but also the onomatopoeic Japanese for clattering - katakata.  (also, my girlfriend thinks she looks like Megata Tanetaro...)

(click to show/hide)
Something inside me dies when I see the word fallacy applied to ideas held about roleplaying. And a small bit of vomit comes up when I see a character called a 'toon'.

Offline Bozwevial

• Epic Member
  • Developing a relaxed attitude toward danger
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 28, 2012, 11:18:03 AM »
Oh, are we posting cat pictures now? I have much more of those.

This is one my sister took the other day. She and the cats were going to stay with my grandparents, and they were voicing their objections.

(click to show/hide)

The one on the left is Little Joe and the one on the right is Hoss.
Homebrew Compendiums: D&D 3.5 4e/PF
IRC: #mmxgeneral on Rizon

Offline ariasderros

• Epic Member
  • PM me what you're giving Kudos for please.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 28, 2012, 12:10:37 PM »
Note to self:
1) Take digital picture of self to post here.
2) Take digital picture of self in home knited "Jayne Cobb" hat to post here.
3) Find digital picture of self in the Quistis Trepe outfit I wore to work 3 years ago to post here.

@ Kurashu
... If I didn't hate the feeling of having facial hair, I would grow it out just to take a picture wherein I look like your twin.
Then I could totally ID fraud you without trying.
My new Sig
Hi, Welcome

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 28, 2012, 12:22:46 PM »
Note to self:
1) Take digital picture of self to post here.
2) Take digital picture of self in home knited "Jayne Cobb" hat to post here.
3) Find digital picture of self in the Quistis Trepe outfit I wore to work 3 years ago to post here.

@ Kurashu
... If I didn't hate the feeling of having facial hair, I would grow it out just to take a picture wherein I look like your twin.
Then I could totally ID fraud you without trying.

I'm going to hope that you're a female if you're wearing Quistis Trepe outfits.   :P