Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1308 times)

Offline Tarythiel

• Lurker
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
Introduction
« on: December 06, 2015, 06:44:00 AM »
Hi everyone.

Name : use my username

as for games i play.  my group plays a couple systems a like modern and some rifts though most of our games use a modified dnd 3.5.

non gaming hobbies?  well video games... really most of my time is taken up by work and my kid so not alot of other hobbies.

I've lurked around this board for awhile though and thought it was about time i made an account and did a little giving back.
I don't think most of my builds will be helpful due to the rules i play under.  The one that i think has the largest effect being extra iterative attacks from high bab = more standard actions...  so a bab of 7/2 would have 2 standard actions.   makes spellcasters especially "gish" (hate that word) characters powerful sometimes.   I'll contribute as i can though.  I do have a good 6 years of familiarity with 3.5 itself afterall.

I like to min/max but mostly towards certain goals.  one of my favorite characters for instance is a monk/scout/wizard/shooting star ranger.  the right feats gets a character who has a couple spells up his sleeve (wiz/rngr) but is otherwise a skirmishing monk who needs basically nothing in magical gear.  all powerful? nope but alot of fun.