Author Topic: Like Troika's Temple of Elemental Evil D&D 3.5 PC Game? Want to help improve it?  (Read 1539 times)

Offline Endarire

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Smile! Jesus loves you!
    • View Profile
    • Greg Campbell's Portfolio
Greetings, all!

I've been a big fan of Temple of Elemental Evil, so much so that I've contributed mods to this game:  I voice acted the NPC Human Cleric of St. Cuthbert Ronald Rynnwrathi and modded some inventory scripts for improved item availability.  (Worry not about review sfor vanilla ToEE since the Circle of Eight and Temple+ mods have drastically improved this game over vanilla!)

I also felt like our communities on the Circle of Eight/Co8 Forums and Temple+ Forum have remained largely isolated from the rest of the world, including people who liked D&D 3.5, Pathfinder, Arcanum, Fallout, or/and other Troika/Interplay/Black Isle games.  (Some people who worked on the original Fallout series - notably, Tim Cain - also worked on ToEE and Troika titles.)

While programmers are likely in the highest demand, if you're interested in helping in any capacity, there's likely a spot for you and something helpful to do.  Great with portraits?  Background art?  3D modeling?  Audio?  Something else that seems relevant to improve ToEE or/and its expansion modules of Keep on the Borderlands, Icewind Dale or/and something else that should be done?  Let's talk!  (For example, Against the Giants has been a commonly-requested module to be ported to ToEE, but certain critical aspects have been lacking, preventing working on this module in earnest.)

On the Co8 Board, contact Allyx or/and Sitra Achara.  On the Temple+ Forum, contact Sitra Achara.

Regardless, tell them that Endarire sent you.  Also tell them that you want to learn more about helping with ToEE or/and an associated project and in what regards (audio, background art, coding, etc.)

Together, we can improve this game, this engine, and all associated media.

Thankee!