Author Topic: [Interest Check] 3.5 Prototype  (Read 1668 times)

Offline Rekmond

• DM in Training
    • View Profile
[Interest Check] 3.5 Prototype
« on: December 22, 2014, 05:31:09 PM »
Hey all, running a check for an idea I got hit with yesterday while replaying Prototype 2 with something my friend said. I doubt I'd gm it as I'm well aware I'm a poor pbp gm and I'd much rather play.

The idea is that the party is either a group of fresh prototypes or perhaps an elite team of Evolved.
Either way through some kind of incident our team ends up being warped into one of the many multitudes of D&D verses. Being in a strange world away from all we know, working together to survive this land seems to be our only chance.

General details follow as such

The tech generated warp was highly damaging. Our biomass was ripped apart and much was destroyed rendering us much weaker than we were. [Start at Level 5]
It also destroyed almost every dimensional trace that could be used to send us back. [No Extraplanar subtype, count as Native to starting plane]

Essentially we will be taking all 3 levels of Oslecamo's Mind Stealer Drone, and the choices from there are what individualize us.

Any input/feedback would be welcome. It's certainly a decent start but I'm certain it could use some refinement.
I want to be born. To live. That is all I want. -Aura

Offline Rekmond

• DM in Training
    • View Profile
Re: [Interest Check] 3.5 Prototype
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 12:58:00 AM »
After an argument I ended up presenting myself, I'm gonna table this idea for now until I get a few things worked out in my head.
I want to be born. To live. That is all I want. -Aura