Author Topic: The Crown's Council (team Mexilhoeira IC)  (Read 13490 times)

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: The Crown's Council (team Mexilhoeira IC)
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2019, 12:56:22 PM »
Ozielle sees no point in hiding herself, even if she is somehow recognized it shouldn't matter. She looks around, machine minions in tow, to see what all the fuss is about.

(click to show/hide)

Offline YuweaCurtis

• My Life For Madoka!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2019, 02:28:11 PM »
"Oi, you forgot about me!" Melody shouts screeching to a halt on her sports motorcycle and peeling back her googles. She probably would have slide in, but the sidecar containing her friend would have made it pretty awkward. As the petite devil girl dismounts and approaches the businessman, her friend shakes her head disappointingly. It seems Melody may have waited a bit to long in order to be stylishly late. She beacons the man, knowing that contracts are needed to be signed for this sort of thing. After signing she would throw her hoodie up carefully over her small horns and walk the bike, keeping pace with the group. She takes a look at the rest of the party. "Wow, where did some of you even come from?"

Offline Jarob22

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2019, 04:07:43 PM »
Ghu'Del is in his alternate form - his retained characteristics are a shell on his back and black eyes with vertical pupils. He is covering the shell with a long, thick cloak, so it looks like it might be a covered backpack, and the eyes would be noticeable at only close range. He is attempting to be stealthy as he's a bit of a looker at the best of times (and not in the good way), but still looks around, being curious at the various things going on.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Skyrock

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2019, 05:31:22 PM »
Viborata has changed once again, this time into the silken pantaloons of her Areian homeland. Her neck is adorned with colorful wooden beads bought from one of the trinket stands, helping to obscure and draw attention away from her holy symbol.
She mostly mingles with the fellowship of Céu Musical, where her complexion and dress mode are most inconspicious, but also ventures forth from there several times to the other parts of the crowd under the guise of collecting drinks and similar errants.

Atkirza has changed too, into her familiar black monk leathers. She too has used beads to obscure her holy symbol, but in her disdain of colorful and cute things has done a much more sloppy job.
Looking at all the other fiends flopping around, she too takes to the skies to mingle among the other damned. Using her natural telepathy, she alternatingly keeps silent contact with the others.

~.~o~O(((If you see something, say something. I'm keeping tabs from up here and will alert everyone if something goes down.)))O~o~.~

(click to show/hide)

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
  • Creating monsters for my Realm of Darkness
    • View Profile
    • Oslecamo's Custom Library (my homebrew)
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2019, 04:12:34 AM »
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Jarob22

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2019, 02:19:55 PM »
"I sense our companion may soon be in trouble", Ghu'Del says, pointing to where Ozielle has melded into the crowd. "Fairies, lots of 'em. They're never up to much good from what I've heard...let's go follow her!"

Ghu'Del attempts to follow Ozielle, trying to follow her movement, the movement he's seeing in the fairies and her machine-like scent, beckoning the rest of the party to follow him.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Skyrock

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2019, 05:17:01 PM »
Viborata relays her message telepathically through her conduit Atkirza. ~.~o~O(((Watch out, there is more to those fairies than it may seem like. They are from a fourth faction bidding for Vaidade - who their master or mistress is, I cannot say, but it is none of the three countries we have already been told about.

Speaking of the bidding, it will go down tonight. Not tomorrow night. Not next week. Tonight! And the band battle will decide it. Our jaws must snap her tonight or never!)))O~o~.~

While Viborata hangs back a bit, not being the type to get into combats, Atkirza seemingly playfully flaps clöser to Ozielle's position, ready to dive if things escalate.

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2019, 12:07:29 AM »
Ozielle stops abruptly when she hears Marina's name and listens closely.  As the whispering goes on, a smile grows on her face and she quickly re-configures herself.

"Doll?  These are dolls.  I am something more," she responds, gesturing at her machine minions.  "I don't know why you thought such a lie would work on me, but you don't know what you're talking about little one.  I am Marina's everything."  Her voice drops to a growl on the last word and her minions turn to face the (assumed) fairy who whispered in what is obviously targeting mode.  (If that fairy somehow isn't within 65 feet or I can't identify which it was then each minion very blatantly targets a different invisible fairy because I'm sure there are at least 3 within range.)  Ozielle herself doesn't move although there is a sudden flicker of motion at her hands and shoulders as she partially deploys and then returns  a few of her weapons (mostly as an intimidation tactic but the lie made her angry).

"Now, why don't you be a good little fairy and tell me why you want to keep me from my mistress before I cook you and feed you to my friends."  Her smile gets wider as she says, "The perfect maid can cook anything."

(click to show/hide)

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2019, 03:27:18 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2019, 01:41:50 PM »
Ozielle becomes all sweet and niceness to the two fairies who appeared. 

"It's nice to meet you Ain and Noin!  Of course we can be friends, I would never cook my friends!  And I'm not mean, Marina is just super important to me. I don't want to hurt any of you, but anyone who would try to stop me from seeing her isn't my friend and I will hurt you if I have to.  It sounds like Airy is lying to you, and that makes her not your friend.  I would never lie to my friends, just like I would never walk away from them.  I'm not leaving!" 

She stomps a foot and makes a hmmph noise after that final declaration.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Jarob22

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2019, 01:49:35 PM »
Ghu'Del notices the strange conversation and walks up to Ozielle and says "This lot bothering you?" Muttering under his breath he adds: "Fairies are always trouble...".

He looks meaningfully at Ozielle, then down at his hands where his pincers would be and stands beside Ozielle.

Offline Skyrock

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2019, 05:15:58 PM »
The alley is filled with quiet but audible low dins of bells, as if coming from far away, and drops of crude, half-congealed blood fall from the sky like a macabre shower, mostly where the hostile fairies are gathered. Soon afterwards, the source of those supernatural disturbances comes swooping down on black erinye wings.

"Prepare to play with us? Aw, you are being so eager to play! After those two have opted out, I am so glad to still find willing playmates!"

Atkirza presents her sweetest shark grin, and her chains rattle with excitement. She gives a disapproving side glance to Ozielle.

"Your two new friends are fine. Take them with you, and do so quickly before I alter the deal. - As for the others, let me have them, and let me elate them to now heights of sensation. First let me pull off their wings, then their right limbs, then their left - and then we will really explore the further regions of pain and pleasure, my ears savouring every sweet, sweet scream as my sharp hooks map nerve nerve clusters they didn't even know they possessed..."

(click to show/hide)

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2019, 04:19:32 AM »
"It's nice to meet you Ain and Noin!  Of course we can be friends, I would never cook my friends!  And I'm not mean, Marina is just super important to me. I don't want to hurt any of you, but anyone who would try to stop me from seeing her isn't my friend and I will hurt you if I have to.  It sounds like Airy is lying to you, and that makes her not your friend.  I would never lie to my friends, just like I would never walk away from them.  I'm not leaving!" 

She stomps a foot and makes a hmmph noise after that final declaration.

: ”Yay we’re friends!”

: “I can understand never abandoning a friend, but you really, really never told lies to Marina?”

: ”Not even nice ones like telling her she’s the prettiest thing in the whole world?”

: “Or some soothing bedtime stories and songs?”

: “You never told Marina that the Winter's Envoy will bring her gifts if she’s been a good girl?

: ”Nor that the Bonnie will send her boogey vampire after her if she misbehaves?”

“Also what’s a friendship whitout a little prank or two now and then?”

: “What did you tell Marina when she asked where babies come from?”

“Well you’re not fooling us Marina’s doll, if you don’t lie only to your friends then it means you lie to everybody else which means you’re bluffing!”

“Yeah no use trying to play all nice after trying to be scary!”

“Oldest trick in the scroll really. And Airy does it much better than you!”

“Your head must be all empty, you’re just a doll after all.”

(click to show/hide)

"Fairies are always trouble...".

“Flattery will get you nowhere!”

“We have a reputation to uphold!”

“Go somewhere else before we cook you!”

“Crab meat! Crab meat!”

"Your two new friends are fine. Take them with you, and do so quickly before I alter the deal. - As for the others, let me have them, and let me elate them to now heights of sensation. First let me pull off their wings, then their right limbs, then their left - and then we will really explore the further regions of pain and pleasure, my ears savouring every sweet, sweet scream as my sharp hooks map nerve nerve clusters they didn't even know they possessed..."

: “K-KKKYYYAAAA!”

:”S-Sooo ccoooool! Can you do it again?”

“A pretty decent evil monologue, I’ll give it a 7/10.”

“The supporting illusions were kinda cheap though.”

“Anyway you-re clearly the villain here, meaning we get to be the heros just like Airy!”

“Always wanted a chance to play with a real demon lady!”

The other fairies sound either too brave or too idiotic to back down so far.

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2019, 09:40:37 PM »
Ozielle frowns slightly.  Maybe she forgot what it was like to deal with fairies, but these are all acting like insane children.  Slightly evil insane children at that.  Even Marina was never this bad. 

She's done trying to deal with them logically.

"You can't threaten to cook someone after I threatened to cook you!  Copycats!"

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2019, 02:24:56 AM »
"What does a doll knows of cooking anyway?"

"Bleh bleh!"

"Nyar nyar!"

"Pfftt!"

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 02:29:55 AM by oslecamo »

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2019, 09:59:48 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Jarob22

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2019, 05:19:42 PM »
"Cook me?"

Ghu chuckles, "You may find me a somewhat...bigger meal than you anticipate. I'm getting a little tired of this, however."

He lunges and his hands turn into pincers, one bigger than the other, and attempts to grapple the two fairies who are buzzing around Ozielle.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Nytemare3701

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • 50% Cripple, 50% Awesome. Flip a coin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2019, 05:30:06 PM »
Surprised at seeing his lead come to fruition so quickly, Kazimir attempts to mentally map out the most likely location for an ambush and moves accordingly. Arriving in time to hear the exchange, he moves to put himself in striking distance of at least one hyperactive fey, moving only as they are being loud, so as not to attract any attention.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2019, 02:53:42 AM »
Ain suddenly decides to check something in the ground and dodges Ghu's claw despite being completely distracted, while Noin is easily caught. When Ain notices her friend's been caught and hears the explanation she calmly replies

: "Oh we know that game mister crab, but we don't like it much. Can't we play something else?”

Even Noin sounds relatively calm.

: “Yeah, like it's too easy to escape something like this, look! Just a moment... Any minute now... A-Ain, I can't slip out!”

The still invisible fairies snicker:

"Hahaha, Noin's so out of shape she can't even free her movements!"

“Serves you right traitor!”

“Don't come asking us for help now!”

“Do whatever you want with Noin, see if we care!”

: "O-Ozielle? Isn't mister crab our friend too? Why is he doing that to Noin?”

:"I don't want to be squeezed like this! Let me go! WWAAAHHH!"

Kazimir makes good use of the distraction to position himself strategically.

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2019, 10:46:57 AM »
Ozielle scowls at Ghu. "Ain and Noin are nice. These are the mean ones that want to cook you," she says as she points at the four invisible fairies.

"Please let her go."

She completely ignores the invisible fairies after pointing them out.