Author Topic: Game on!  (Read 3558 times)

Offline Dictum Mortuum

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
Game on!
« on: July 30, 2012, 03:27:03 AM »
Everyone ready to start? Anyone that wishes to be the lens first? If no one wants that role, I'll assume it.
Dictum Mortuum's Handbooks: My personal character optimization blog.

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
  • you can't escape the miles
    • View Profile
Re: Game on!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 07:41:08 AM »
Everyone ready to start? Anyone that wishes to be the lens first? If no one wants that role, I'll assume it.
Why don't you do it?  I haven't actually managed to get a game of this past the Palette stage, so it seems like you've the most experience...
I am the assassin of productivity

(member in good standing of the troll-feeders guild)

It's begun — my things have overgrown the previous sig.

Offline Dictum Mortuum

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 08:53:09 AM »
Why don't you do it?  I haven't actually managed to get a game of this past the Palette stage, so it seems like you've the most experience...

Actually it's my first time playing the game :p I only asked because midnight said that he was full of ideas he wanted to use. Anyway, if he says no, I will continue :D

Offline Dictum Mortuum

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 02:39:26 AM »
Sorry for not posting, I took some days off and didn't have an internet connection. I'll continue the timeline when I get back from work!

Offline midnight_v

• It is good and fitting to die for the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 05:10:42 PM »

Actually it's my first time playing the game :p I only asked because midnight said that he was full of ideas he wanted to use. Anyway, if he says no, I will continue :D

Wow! I've managed to sway the prestigious Dictum Mortuum!
"Disentegrate...gust of wind. Can we please get back to saving the world now?"

Offline Dictum Mortuum

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 12:30:51 AM »

Wow! I've managed to sway the prestigious Dictum Mortuum!

:D
Are you going to do it or not :P?

Offline midnight_v

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2012, 04:06:47 PM »
Sure I'll do it. Uhm. Let me read what I'm suppose to do exactly again! LOL, I mean if there are rules or what not, beyond the ones we set. Post it tommorow.

Edit: I'm afraid I owe you guys an apology. Tommorow came and real life set it. My Step-dad collapsed at his job, and it they believe it was a small stroke. Now, I'm not super close to him but it is my little sisters dad, and I had to go. I've been thinking about it and I do have plenty of Ideas. I will sit down and get the ball rolling as soon as possible.
  -Your friend. Midnight_v
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 03:14:45 PM by midnight_v »

Offline midnight_v

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2012, 09:38:17 PM »
LENS:

Focus: Scene: Dark The focus is going to be a meeting between 7(or so) immortals. There are 9 individuals that show up but 2 of them may or may not be who they claim, a reincarnate,
and an intelligence of somekind.
   Tylunth "the oppressor" An allegedly immortal warlord (born in the era just before the wars),  called the meeting, and it takes place on a desolate gray waste, that was a lush valley, created during the war.
   They "Mostly" meet for the fist time, discuss the 2 messiahs, the devastion to the world, by war advancements, and politics/allegiances. The point is that people with power and long term concerns meet to discuss the world shifting because of the 2 messiahs. They all walk away unscathed but some hard feelings emerge, mostly because of opposing ideologies.

That scene is the focus.

Period: The Lull: Light  "The Lull" 20 or so years between the first and second Mesianic War.
Its actually a period of rebuilding and mourning for tens-of-thousands of people, but most people are happy the war is over and look towards the prosperity thier respective propaganda engines are promising. The average man/woman, is saddened by loss but busied by post war oppurtunities.

Event: LightCoronation of Sirine: In which the king priest of Sirine (CY-REEN) abdicates his throne and crowns the - "Child of light" king, now that he's reached majority, a great celebration is held.
 Ironically, this ends the lull and starts the 2nd Messianic war.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 09:43:12 PM by midnight_v »