Author Topic: King Robert Wants YOU to Fight the Housecat Menace! [3.5]  (Read 22250 times)

Offline SolEiji

• Epic Member
  • I am 120% Eiji.
    • View Profile
    • D&D Wiki.org, not .com
Re: King Robert Wants YOU to Fight the Housecat Menace! [3.5]
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2014, 08:37:41 PM »
That's it!

Clearly she must play Daisy Ranes, Halfling commoner on the back of a riding dog.  She's supposed to look after the dog but it keeps running with her atop it.  Somebody stop this crazy thing!  I'm not even an adventurer!

The Halfling with the maximized ride check.  No one can touch Mr. Bark Bark's AC now!

:3  I love not helping.  Yay trouble!
Mudada.

Offline VennDygrem

• Epic Member
  • Exceptionally Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2014, 08:40:35 PM »
A silly campaign using only commoners, and chicken infested isn't required, it's banned? Something is wrong here!

That's it!

Clearly she must play Daisy Ranes, Halfling commoner on the back of a riding dog.  She's supposed to look after the dog but it keeps running with her atop it.  Somebody stop this crazy thing!  I'm not even an adventurer!

The Halfling with the maximized ride check.  No one can touch Mr. Bark Bark's AC now!

:3  I love not helping.  Yay trouble!

I once decided to play a halfling paladin whose mount was a riding dog, and who wielded a halberd. The entire build was ridiculously suboptimal, but it was fun. He was a pint-sized holy terror! :)

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2014, 08:51:04 PM »
I told you that I can't optimise. Why don't you believe me? : (

Because this is a campaign where you can play batshit silly characters. You're fighting housecats! What about that requires optimization?

Not dying!

Offline SolEiji

• Epic Member
  • I am 120% Eiji.
    • View Profile
    • D&D Wiki.org, not .com
« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2014, 08:57:08 PM »
I told you that I can't optimise. Why don't you believe me? : (

Because this is a campaign where you can play batshit silly characters. You're fighting housecats! What about that requires optimization?

Not dying!

There's your goal!  Constable Conner, the Constitution Commoner.  Toughness in every slot!
Mudada.

Offline Stratovarius

• Forum Host
  • Administrator
  • Arhosan Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2014, 09:25:10 PM »
A silly campaign using only commoners, and chicken infested isn't required, it's banned? Something is wrong here!

It was banned because of the infinite loop with it. But if someone isn't going to use that, it's fine.

There's your goal!  Constable Conner, the Constitution Commoner.  Toughness in every slot!

You can be the party tank, as a 20 hp dwarven Con monster!

But you're seriously saying with 4 feats and a race you can't come up with something ludicrous? That's just not trying :P

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2014, 09:32:48 PM »
But you're seriously saying with 4 feats and a race you can't come up with something ludicrous? That's just not trying :P

Feats are my weakpoint when making things. :(

Offline Stratovarius

• Forum Host
  • Administrator
  • Arhosan Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2014, 09:36:51 PM »
Funny, it's items for me. Feats I can usually make work, but then again I'm often working with ones I've built myself, which makes it a lot easier.

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2014, 09:37:45 PM »
Funny, it's items for me. Feats I can usually make work, but then again I'm often working with ones I've built myself, which makes it a lot easier.

I was doing a ranged-focused high-WIS (due to maneuvers and class features) character. I totally forgot Zen Archer was a thing. Fortunately, I joined at level 14 so next level I got a feat.

Offline Stratovarius

• Forum Host
  • Administrator
  • Arhosan Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2014, 09:39:18 PM »
That's... kind of bad. This is why I ask for advice before finishing off most builds. Or at least make a whip round the handbooks.