Meta Board > Off Topic Fun

Has anyone here seen an alien or an UFO for real?

(1/4) > >>

GoodVibesOnly:
Unfortunately, I haven't.

But I have an elderly distant family member, a teacher lady far from sci-fi or supernatural realm, who spoke to us very privately of an experience back in the '90s of an UFO sighting, and never went out of family with it being afraid of ridicule.

There are a lot of us here, various backgrounds and age and observation opportunities. All anonymous. CMDR XYZ. No one will investigate you, make reports for your employers or superiors, it won't affect your promotion nor will question your sanity.

So, does anyone here have a real life UFO/alien story?

ketaro:
Define UFOs and aliens because the world is full of aliens and flying objects I'm unable to identify.

phaedrusxy:
My brother and I saw something weird when we were kids. It looked like the old cliche of a flying disc/saucer, and it seemed to be hovering. We couldn't tell how far away and/or large it was. I ran into the house to grab a camera, but while I was gone it flew away (my brother saw that part, it didn't appear to move while I was watching).

Given the vast gulfs of time and space likely separating us from any "aliens" I very much doubt it was from another world, but I sure don't know what the hell it was.

xTheJokerx:
No, but AI machines are rising up, and they are more dangerous than UFO'S.
Proof: http://hotcoffeeblog.com/Scientists_create_artificial_life_on_a_quantum_computer.htm

bhu:
My mother and father claimed to have seen one, but half of Ohio used to see them back in those days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version