Author Topic: Brujon's Child Custody Battle  (Read 5604 times)

Offline brujon

• Epic Member
  • Insufferable Fool
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in PT-BR)
Re: Brujon's Child Custody Battle
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2013, 03:05:59 PM »
The fucking judge...

Goddamnit, it's going to take a whole lot longer than i thought. The Judge is one of those kinds that feel that the mother is 100's times more important than the Father, she didn't even read my petition clearly. Motherfucker.

I'm mad.
"All the pride and pleasure of the world, mirrored in the dull consciousness of a fool, are poor indeed compared with the imagination of Cervantes writing his Don Quixote in a miserable prison" - Schopenhauer, Aphorisms: The Wisdom of Life

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2013, 03:10:31 PM »
That sucks. :/

Offline Elevevated Beat

• My DJ scratches like he's wearing itchy wool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2013, 09:18:25 PM »
The fucking judge...

Goddamnit, it's going to take a whole lot longer than i thought. The Judge is one of those kinds that feel that the mother is 100's times more important than the Father, she didn't even read my petition clearly. Motherfucker.

I'm mad.

This judge's kind of thinking shits me to no end. The only way I can express how much it annoys me is by mashing symbols (!@#$%^&*) until the keyboard breaks.
Do you know how long someone who is as sarcastic as I am would last in prison? Suuuuuuch a long time.

Bhu: Favorite quote of the day: “I’ll make love to you like a confused bear. Awkwardly. And in a manner that suggests I’m trying to escape.”

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2013, 11:13:55 PM »
What happened to her being pissed about the ex's rages?

Also, can you switch judges?

Offline brujon

• Epic Member
  • Insufferable Fool
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in PT-BR)
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2013, 09:17:36 AM »
No. Not until she moves, anyway.
"All the pride and pleasure of the world, mirrored in the dull consciousness of a fool, are poor indeed compared with the imagination of Cervantes writing his Don Quixote in a miserable prison" - Schopenhauer, Aphorisms: The Wisdom of Life