Author Topic: Good morning forum.  (Read 1187 times)

Offline adam13omb

• Lurker
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
Good morning forum.
« on: March 09, 2014, 08:55:42 AM »
As my username suggests my name is Adam. I have played 3.0/3.5e Dungeons and Dragons going on about 13 years now. I started as most every one else does as a PC, and eventually wormed my way into the DM's chair and have been there pretty much ever since.

I've not branched out into any of the other dice based game systems, but I do enjoy the occasional Munchkin game or two. I'm very interested in exploring Pathfinder since it is as I'm told essentially D&D 3.75.

I live in the southern area of the United States with my lovely wife, and amazing 1 year old daughter. We're currently expecting another (fingers crossed for a boy) due in July which we are really excited about.

When I'm not gaming or working I spend time with my family and write the occasional short story. These often become inspiration for an adventure or campaign so it might as well be considered gaming.  :lol I have played guitar for 15 years so I suppose music is my only non gaming related hobby. Must be why I've played so many Bard PCs.

Anyway this has been lengthy enough so I'll wrap this up. I'm happy to be here and hope to contribute as much as I am contributed to. Have good games everyone and I'll see you on the other boards!

Offline Atmo

• View Profile
    • Atmoland
Re: Good morning forum.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 11:56:07 PM »
Welcome, and use your 13 years of experience to play 13th Age. XD

Offline adam13omb

• Lurker
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
Re: Good morning forum.
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 01:34:58 PM »
I had not heard anything about 13th Age so at your suggestion I'm going to check it out. Actually as soon as the PDF finishes downloading. Which would be right now. Thanks for the welcome. :)