Author Topic: Scene - Artificer's Guild  (Read 5898 times)

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
  • What is sickness to the body of a knight errant?
    • View Profile
    • The Spellshaping Codices (Homebrew Board)
Re: Scene - Artificer's Guild
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2012, 10:41:23 PM »
"Hrm.  That sounds important.  How does this RS thing work?"
“Hast thou not felt in forest gloom, as gloaming falls on dark-some dells, when comes a whisper, hum and hiss; savage growling sounds a-near, dazzling flashes around thee flicker, whirring waxes and fills thine ears: has thou not felt then grisly horrors that grip thee and hold thee?”

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2012, 10:43:55 PM »
"Heck if I know.  I've never had anything with RS service.  Here, let me put this back together..."

~~~~~~
 ~~~~~~
  ~~~~~~

Amazingly, your phone appears to be in a single piece again.  Though those scorch marks may never leave...

"Right then~  Try it out!"
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2012, 10:44:30 PM »
With a slight amount of trepidation about being mentally enslaved by a scaly-handed woman with a penchant for cats, I turn on the phone.
“Hast thou not felt in forest gloom, as gloaming falls on dark-some dells, when comes a whisper, hum and hiss; savage growling sounds a-near, dazzling flashes around thee flicker, whirring waxes and fills thine ears: has thou not felt then grisly horrors that grip thee and hold thee?”

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2012, 10:46:37 PM »
Well I'll be.  That there be a smart phone.  It even has those funky icon things.  None that you recognize, of course.

Well, you can figure out the phone book easily enough.  And that scroll thing looks like it might be email.  Or text messaging?  You don't have any, so you can't really tell.  Now then, it's time to try that fancy icon with the stylized RS on it.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2012, 10:47:44 PM »
Holding the phone at arm's length, and turning my face slightly away, I press the "RS" button.

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2012, 10:48:59 PM »
Is that...

Is that...

BY THE EIGHT MILLION MERCIFUL GODS.  THAT IS THE INTERNET.

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2012, 10:49:58 PM »
I tackle my sensei in the most joyous hug imaginable.