Author Topic: Act - White  (Read 59104 times)

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
Re: Act - White
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2012, 08:05:20 PM »
Having just been wrapped up in his darker thoughts, the hug comes as a complete shock of emotion to Nanashi.  His demeanor immediately softens and he chuckles.  "I'm glad you were looking forward to working with me."  He can't hellp but feel a warm sensation.  "It's good to see you again Miss Kagome."  He hugs her back for an appropriate time for a new friend and begins messing with his hair to straighten it after the run.  If he's gonna be in the store front, he shouldn't look like he spent a while running here.

"Has the store opened for business yet?"
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2012, 08:07:23 PM »
"Ah, we are just opening up!  Hurry inside and get changed!  Hasatan-chan has a uniform for you and everything~"
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2012, 08:16:03 PM »
Nanashi do their best now and are preparing.

After a brief shuffling around in the back, Nanashi gets his uniform on and folds up his clothes, leaving some of his items behind, keeping only the non-weapons and some shuruiken, hidden in his uniform in case things get nasty.  Just like they did in Ghandavi...
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2012, 08:22:05 PM »
"Wow!  You look so cool, Nanan-chan!  Did not Hasatan-chan do a wonderful job creating your outfit?  It is really nice, is it not?"
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2012, 11:26:57 PM »
"Oh, um, yes, I suppose it is rather nice."  Nanashi smiles.  Now that he is no longer being surprised with hugs, he recalls his apprehension of Kagome.  What was it that she had said before...?

He won't worry for now, at least what she said wasn't as terrifying as what was said by kuro and koto...
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2012, 11:37:54 PM »
You help Kagome and Hasata open the shop.  Kagome appears to be very excited to be working with you.  Time passes, and no one comes.  This does not appear to dampen Kagome's enthusiasm at all.  Eventually, Hasata turns to you.

"I'm going to step out for a bit, okay?  Take care of Kagome while I'm out.  Don't let her play with the merchandise.  Or run around; she might trip and hurt herself.  Or go outside and get lost.  Or..."

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2012, 11:41:16 PM »
Nanashi fills the blank by saying. "You can trust me, don't worry."  He offers a quick bow.  "Good luck on your business."

As Hasata leaves, Nanashi begins humming and tending to small store front tasks.
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2012, 11:50:00 PM »
"Ah!  Now we are alone!  And there is no one in the shop other than us~  This would be the time for forbidden love, would it not be!  Ahh, just like in my comics... Two young people all alone...

But I am joking, of course!  Hasatan-chan would be so angry~"

Kagome giggles as she pictures Hasata's reaction.  Then she suddenly turns towards you.

"So!  Nanan-chan!  What sort of things do you like?  What sort of person are you!  I want to know~"

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2012, 12:07:36 AM »
He laughs at the forbidden love joke, thinking back on some of the old books he would find occasionally.  He particularly liked a landmark story that he has read bits of, but has yet to find all of.  'Steamed fish cake' seemed like such a strange name for a manga about ninjas, but he enjoyed it. 

"Ummm..  Me?  Well, you wouldn't be able to tell anymore, now that I've been here for a bit, but I used to be a historian of sorts.  I'd dig up ancient relics and use them to study the past.  I was widely regarded by some and cruelly mocked by others who didn't believe that the past was worth that much effort.  That's what I did, but what kind of person was I?  Well, I guess you'll just have to figure that out from this point forward!"  Nanashi smiles.  "It's not something that a person like me can put words to."
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2012, 12:14:43 AM »
Nanashi's Story
"Okay!  I will certainly figure it out!  I like Nanan-chan so I will certainly figure it out!"

Spider's Story
You arrive at Lunar Goods.

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
  • What is sickness to the body of a knight errant?
    • View Profile
    • The Spellshaping Codices (Homebrew Board)
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2012, 12:16:48 AM »
I walk in with my huge fuckin' box.

"Hey!  Someone order a huge fuckin' box?"
“Hast thou not felt in forest gloom, as gloaming falls on dark-some dells, when comes a whisper, hum and hiss; savage growling sounds a-near, dazzling flashes around thee flicker, whirring waxes and fills thine ears: has thou not felt then grisly horrors that grip thee and hold thee?”

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2012, 12:41:20 AM »
"Ah, Um...  Kagome, did Hasatan order a delivery of something?"

Nanashi does his best not to be surprised at Spider's sudden appearance.
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2012, 12:45:33 AM »
"Oh!  It must be that thing!  Pardon me, sir!  Would you be from the Bakeneko... place?"

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2012, 12:48:55 AM »
I smile at her.  Cute, but not quite my type.

"Well, technically, I'm from the Artificer's Guild, but yeah.  Chef wanted me to carry this stuff, what with the armour and such.  Oh, hey, Nanashi.  What are you doing here?"

I set down the box and crack my back.
“Hast thou not felt in forest gloom, as gloaming falls on dark-some dells, when comes a whisper, hum and hiss; savage growling sounds a-near, dazzling flashes around thee flicker, whirring waxes and fills thine ears: has thou not felt then grisly horrors that grip thee and hold thee?”

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2012, 12:51:55 AM »
Kagome cheerfully walks up to the box and lifts it over her head without much effort.

"Oh!  You know Nanan-chan?  May I ask whom you are?  Nanan-chan, would you please introduce us?"

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2012, 12:59:07 AM »
"Ah, I'm working here now Spider, just trying to make some money and keep my finger on the pulse.

Kagome-san, this is my associate Spider, as you can see, he has trained in the use of armors.  We've been friends for a couple of years now.  If my deductions are correct, he has recently started work at the Bakeneko."
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2012, 01:05:20 AM »
"So you are a friend of Nanan-chan's, then!  Well, Spider-tan, I hope that we as well may become friends!  It would make me very happy indeed!

Ah, but let me take this box to the back first.  Then I will great you properly~"

Kagome takes the box into the back of the shop.

Nanashi, Spider, make Senses: Notice rolls, if you would.

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2012, 01:07:41 AM »
I stare at this girl, lifting this box.

I consider the box.

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2012, 01:09:08 AM »
You get an Aiki chit for all that considering you have been doing.

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2012, 01:09:24 AM »
Senses 4, Notice 2:  4d6 : 1, 6, 2, 4, total 13