Author Topic: Out of Character chat  (Read 46612 times)

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
Re: Out of Character chat
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2014, 09:50:22 PM »
Anyone else have any suggestions or are you going with Zane's idea?
My creations

Please direct moderation-related PMs to Forum Staff.

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2014, 09:11:22 AM »
Before I get ahead of myself, is everyone done leveling?

Remember: when rolling HP, if you roll less than half of the maximum amount of your Hit Die, treat it as half (so, less than 4 on a d8 would be a 4, for example).
My creations

Offline ZanKhellendros

• ~ A fool's paradise or a wise man's hell? ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2014, 07:18:37 PM »
OOC: Note that if you get the breastplate identified and you decide that none of you like it, you are all high enough level to siphon off the magic to make something else that you could normally craft. This doesn't count against your once-per-four-level crafting limit, and saves you from having to quest for reagents.

who gets it, imsure all of us wnat it  :plotting
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else"~ Albert Einstein
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right"~ThomasPaine
"One may transcend any convention if only one could conceive of doing so"~CloudAtlas

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2014, 10:00:31 PM »
That's up to all of you guys to start hashing that out.
My creations

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2014, 11:12:38 PM »
That's up to all of you guys to start hashing that out.
You guys have enough time to stop him from bleeding out without worrying about resorting to die rolls. Are you fine keeping him in the negative HP (and disabled) for the time being, or are you planning on reviving him to consciousness?
For now til we regroup and discuss how to proceed he can remain unconscious
YAY LOOTZ
(click to show/hide)
and dibs through out at all? Adventurers ...
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else"~ Albert Einstein
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right"~ThomasPaine
"One may transcend any convention if only one could conceive of doing so"~CloudAtlas

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2014, 08:05:44 AM »
Here's how you do it. You say "If no one objects, I'll have Drog take all the loot. Just object within the next 48 hours if you disagree."

It's flawless!
My creations

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2015, 07:25:33 PM »
 :lmao  :clap

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2015, 08:16:08 AM »
Note: Gregor's AC should probably be lower. I'll have to re-read Armor of Light to see what AC bonus it grants (if any), but he shouldn't have a Natural or Deflection bonus to AC until level 4, and there shouldn't be a temp bonus.

Also, the shield should be +2 AC (+1 for base buckler, +1 for enhancement bonus).
My creations

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2015, 11:07:58 PM »
Note: Gregor's AC should probably be lower. I'll have to re-read Armor of Light to see what AC bonus it grants (if any), but he shouldn't have a Natural or Deflection bonus to AC until level 4, and there shouldn't be a temp bonus.

Also, the shield should be +2 AC (+1 for base buckler, +1 for enhancement bonus).
yeah, i screwed up a few things with the lvl 3 and lvl 4 bonuses, apparently i didnt fix them all yet. And i just got the shield outright wrong lol

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2015, 09:36:46 AM »
I looked up the text on Armor of Light. It looks like the shirt should be granting you a +6 AC bonus right now (+4 base, +1 enhancement, +1 sacred).
My creations

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2015, 02:02:12 PM »
I think i fixed it, need to double check if the misc bonus to ac is from the sacred that i added to the armor, with the feat

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2015, 01:40:16 PM »
I think i fixed it, need to double check if the misc bonus to ac is from the sacred that i added to the armor, with the feat
You shouldn't have any "misc" bonus to AC at this point. Both the enhancement bonus to AC you get for level and the sacred bonus you get are actually applied to your Armor bonus to AC, which would show up as a +6 Armor bonus on your character sheet.

Yes, this is technically a bonus to a bonus, which is super confusing, but that's actually the legalese they use in the PHB.

So, I think you're getting something like +6 Armor (+4 base +1 enhancement +1 sacred), +2 Shield (+1 base +1 enhancement) and +2 Dex. Once you hit level 4, you will also mark +1 Deflection and +1 Natural in addition to everything else. At level 6, your Armor bonus and Shield bonus will each increase by 1 because the enhancement bonus to each increase to +2.
My creations

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2015, 01:55:18 AM »
need to double check if the misc bonus to ac is from the sacred that i added to the armor, with the feat
You shouldn't have any "misc" bonus to AC at this point.
:drunk :cheers Fin
but to clarify, that sacred bonus isnt something i add to my flatfooted ac, correct
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 12:41:01 PM by ZanKhellendros »

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2015, 03:00:57 PM »
so i corrected my character sheet and filled in some of the blank spots  :clap
updated my post on the character sheet 2 page aswell

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2015, 06:51:18 PM »
Cool. Now post in the game thread. :p
My creations

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2015, 08:34:53 AM »
So... what next?
My creations

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2015, 09:34:00 PM »
So... what next?
Sorry man, have had a crazy bad migriane past couple days, woke up this morning 5am ready to throw up. Terrible. Plus my mom just got back sunday and wanted to catch up on her computin from the week off. Monday night Steve came by and passed out next to the laptop so i didnt want to wake him trying to sneak up next to him trying to unplug it and gather the cords. But yeah, the souls sucking headache has put me to bed most fo the time, feeling a little better this evening finally but have to see if it holds through the morning. Anyway.

Can the dog I have track, by scent I'd imagine, or would I need a new summoned creature?
It can track by scent.

Technically, you'd have to train it for something like two weeks, but I don't feel like fucking around with that, and you could have conceivably trained it or had it trained in the past. In fact, if you want to pick six tricks off of this list, go ahead.

Yeah, im sure i would ahve trained him some tricks, ill check that out and post response, also write them into my character sheet, althouh with him being a summon maybe its more temperary then normal animal companions or familairs

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2015, 01:28:31 PM »

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2015, 05:38:48 PM »
"I'm hungry, and I have no pack."
Trying to figure out why i can speak with this 'wolf' , looking at my character sheet thinking im missing somehting

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2015, 09:17:46 PM »
"I'm hungry, and I have no pack."
Trying to figure out why i can speak with this 'wolf' , looking at my character sheet thinking im missing somehting
Having a hard time trying to figure out how to respond to this, wasnt expecting a conversation mid fight