Author Topic: Underground Bunker (OoC)  (Read 71218 times)

Offline thecajunone

• Honorary Mod
  • Smoke er'ry day.
    • View Profile
Re: Underground Bunker (OoC)
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2011, 03:42:14 AM »
"well then the two that Hudson is carrying are still on him i guess. but i coulda swore that they were handed to someone."

"Er... We, uh... only had the one, I think. Unless Reagan has been holding out on us."

You guys. Are awesome. Lmao. Gotta keep track of your equipment. Hudson was carrying all the grenades. Then he gave one to Builder. Builder threw that into the gigantic beast chasing you when you fled the hospital. Hudson should have both the other two grenades if I remember correctly. Remembering is hard for me.
(click to show/hide)

In response to your question, Nate,  if you are really interested about a stat raising equipment modification to your weapons...perhaps you can look in the d20 Weapons Locker for rules about adding a scope, it may include such bonuses to your attack. The file is for free on the internet, relatively small, and only requires the common adobe acrobat to browse through. On the chance there is nothing in there about modifications we can possibly homebrew something, IF you find the right equipment.

EDIT: Something I noticed about the new boards. Apparently when you click the thread topic it doesn't bring you to the last post, it brings you to page 1? Lamezors. Did it always work like that?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 02:33:20 PM by thecajunone »

Offline maggieloo72

• Seek the truth and challenge the norm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2011, 11:37:26 PM »
Hmm, I noticed that, too. I guess we're supposed to click the newest page number. And perhaps that's where the "New" highlight was.... or should be?

Offline Gnomeo

• Legendary Member
  • Gnomercy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2011, 11:55:37 AM »
The little round button that says "New" will take you to the last post you haven't read.
The next thing I say to you will be true.
The last thing I said was false.

Offline shallowesoul

• the past is never dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2011, 02:51:43 PM »
well i looked in the weapons locker and it didn't say anything about a bonus to attack when you equip a scope. but instead that it takes an hour to attach the scope to your weapon, and another 15 minutes, and 10 bullets to zero it in. and as for silencers i was a little confused i read that there is a 15 dc listen check to locate the shooter and that you take a -1 for damage. it also said something about cold-loaded ammo but that's where i got confused.

Offline thecajunone

• Honorary Mod
  • Smoke er'ry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2011, 10:37:31 AM »
Thanks Gnomeo, I'll have to keep my eyes out for this little, sneaky button.

Nate, I'll check those rules myself later and maybe homebrew some stuff in the event you stumble across some equipment.

The game may be a bit slow on my part for a second, I have company staying over for a couple days, I've also been really busy with life lately. Wish me luck on the life part. It's really stressing me and Maggs out.

Offline Mystic Lemur

• I wanna be a fire truck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2011, 12:37:42 AM »
It's the holidays. You show me someone who isn't a little stressed and I'll show you a liar. :p
"I'm about to whip somebody's ass/ Oh, I'm about to whip somebody's ass/ You better just leave me alone, or you're gonna have ta send me home/ Cause I'm about to whip somebody's ass" -Ray's Song

Offline shallowesoul

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2011, 10:57:18 AM »
im not stressed. :P but thats only because i dont have any bills or responsibilities like all of you.

Offline thecajunone

• Honorary Mod
  • Smoke er'ry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2011, 03:27:23 PM »
It's the holidays. You show me someone who isn't a little stressed and I'll show you a liar.

Preach it brother, ain't that the truth.

im not stressed.  but thats only because i dont have any bills or responsibilities like all of you.

Yeah lucky you....just wait, that won't last lol. I miss being young and having no worries in the world.

Offline shallowesoul

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2011, 03:56:53 PM »
nope really isn't going to last much longer. i need to get a job here quick, cause im really bored of just sitting at home all day everyday. and i also need money so i can actually afford what i do.

Offline shallowesoul

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2011, 07:32:17 AM »
i believe we should do something on the boards for the 19th. i say that because that is the 1 year mark for our campaign that we have been playing.

Offline thecajunone

• Honorary Mod
  • Smoke er'ry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2011, 01:42:31 PM »
That would be really cool, no sure what we would do, but that would be cool.

Well so far we have Lily saying let's go one way and Chuck saying let's go the other. Which is it?

Offline shallowesoul

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2011, 06:10:56 PM »
i think Chuck has the better of two ways to die, if it actually came to that. plus i really wanna check out that van, wish it wasn't going so slow. i suppose it just comes down to the saying patience is a virtue.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 06:23:50 PM by shallowesoul »

Offline Mystic Lemur

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2011, 08:42:07 PM »
Hey, we're heroes right? We pretty much have to try to find the cure. :lmao

Builder is fine either way.
"I'm about to whip somebody's ass/ Oh, I'm about to whip somebody's ass/ You better just leave me alone, or you're gonna have ta send me home/ Cause I'm about to whip somebody's ass" -Ray's Song

Offline maggieloo72

• Seek the truth and challenge the norm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2011, 12:33:59 AM »
Ohk, gosh guys. I'm sorry. I know I've been slacking lately. Had a lot going on this week... plus my new job is sending me to West Palm Beach for a stupid business trip... strange. But back on the road!

Offline shallowesoul

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2011, 07:01:02 AM »
Dyyaaammmmm that's WAAYYYYY down there. also i looked at their weather forecast and its still in the 70's and 80's down there.

Offline shallowesoul

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2011, 07:48:57 PM »
just wanted to say to Lemur that i have a action readied to throw a grenade that would take out the bulk of them. while it may not be silent its much more effective. i say that because the second they set eyes on something that moves, and is alive, they would screech which would draw any nearby infected to that location anyways. so i think it would be better to go guns blazing and take out whats there rather than trying to be stealthy. and besides i want a chance to show off the AK-47 in combat.

oh and one more thing. i cant seem to recall if i have been infected yet or not. cause i think the only damage I've taken so far was from the hydralisk.

Offline Mystic Lemur

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2011, 08:16:04 PM »
I forgot about the screeching...

No, I think Hudson is one of the few pathetic mortals left. ;)

Offline thecajunone

• Honorary Mod
  • Smoke er'ry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2011, 12:16:55 AM »
You were hit by a hydra-*cough* Hunter's spike but you do not feel ill at all and must conclude that the bone blade did not infect you. You are the only member of the party to not get infected yet. Which could be a good or bad thing. Could you imagine Hudson succumbing to the infection and turning? Then the party would have to kill him. That would suck/be epic.

Well it's not too late for Builder to turn either  :smirk

Offline thecajunone

• Honorary Mod
  • Smoke er'ry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2011, 03:52:59 AM »
Maggie is on a business trip states away. She got promoted to a auditor at her job. She will return on Sunday at 11:30AM.

Thanks for playing with a noob GM and some noob players guys. You are helping us have some great fun  :clap Plus I love the the way the game is playing out right now, especially the exchange between Builder and Chuck just now...

Offline Mystic Lemur

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2011, 10:39:57 AM »
Sounds like fun. What does she do?

I'm trying to find an internal auditing job for when I graduate, but the way things are I'll probably have to start out with a craptastic bookkeeping job. :( Oh well.

And thanks for taking a chance with me. It's been awesome.