Author Topic: Anauroch - The Great Desert - at some other place [Aria, Felgryn, Thor]  (Read 34501 times)

Offline Thistledown

• Unseelie Fey
    • View Profile
    • Yo Mamma
(click to show/hide)

Offline brainpiercing

• Honorary Mod
  • Thread Killer
    • View Profile
(click to show/hide)
Thor's remaining airblast caught the paralyised Vrock in center mass. The demon slumped over backwards and hit the ground with a thud.

From his position a short way off the mutant demon quickly threw glances backwards and hurried his pace, while dragging his still unconscious compatriot. The Troll was regenerating fast, though, he would be up on his feet shortly.

Offline Thistledown

• Unseelie Fey
    • View Profile
    • Yo Mamma
(click to show/hide)

Offline mthor

• The inches ofmy penis are a countably infinite set
    • View Profile
(click to show/hide)
initiative (1d20+5=18)
(click to show/hide)
good old dependable sexy

Offline Xanzibard

• Lurker
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
[ooc @ Aria]
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline brainpiercing

• Honorary Mod
  • Thread Killer
    • View Profile
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

The scene once the red mist cleared was thus: The intrepid group of adventurers had quickly dispatched the few demons in their way, with one remaining standing and singing. The mutant was still dragging his compatriot away, whose wounds were quickly closing.

Offline Xanzibard

• Lurker
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
(click to show/hide)

Aria looked up after Thor finished the husk she had prepared for him and spotted the pair of mutants struggling to get away. She immediately zipped towards them as fast as she could. As she sped towards them she noticed something strange. Was she seeing a demon helping someone. It didn't even matter to her that the demon was helping another demon. Demons, to her understanding, were beings of pure evil, incapable of such kindnesses. But maybe, just maybe, these particular creatures had somehow obtained some sliver of goodness in whatever horrible things had been done to them. When she closed the gap she channeled the magics within her and said "You don't have to be afraid; we can help you".

(click to show/hide)

Offline brainpiercing

• Honorary Mod
  • Thread Killer
    • View Profile
The mutant turned its two draconic heads towards the voice. Aria's magic was shrugged off - with how much effort she could not perceive.
'Help, we don't need help, MOTHER will avenge us', the draconic heads snarled in unison. 'You are not one of MOTHER's children. Only we can help each other.'

(click to show/hide)

Offline Thistledown

• Unseelie Fey
    • View Profile
    • Yo Mamma
Felgryn looked with new pity upon the misshapen creatures.

"Who is your mother?  Where is she?  Perhaps we can help...help you to find her..."

Offline brainpiercing

• Honorary Mod
  • Thread Killer
    • View Profile
The hybrid creature stared at the stone man with many eyes.
'If you want to help find her... well, you must know, it always happens at night. You mustn't resist, or else you will never find her. But then eventually you might hear her call. She will give you great power, like she gave us.'
As it said this one of the draconic heads belched forth a puff of smoke.

Offline Thistledown

• Unseelie Fey
    • View Profile
    • Yo Mamma
"I think I'm just fine with the power I have, thanks."  Felgryn replied.  Whatever these things were...they were no longer part of nature.

Magnar caught Felgryn's eye and picked up his unspoken concern.

"Aye, well if'n we can't be helping ye, ye best be on yer way.  Good luck'n finding yer ma."  the ghostly bard sang (having relinquished the now-dead demon's body).

Offline brainpiercing

• Honorary Mod
  • Thread Killer
    • View Profile
The creature cackled in disbelief, even as its compatriot on the ground was beginning to stir. Deep down it was still a demon, and it knew that basically ANYTHING was best kicked when down.
'Very wise, MOTHER will be happy', it crooned, but there was no gratitude there, only glee. 'Maybe one day you will hear her call, after all.'

The mutant troll began to groan and snort, before quite suddenly raising its heads and staring up a the congregation. Then it roared, jumped on its feet, and was just about to throw itself on Felgryn, but its smarter compatriot grappled it from behind and held it in place, snarling. Eventually, the scuffle subsided.
'We will be going', the chimeric demon said, finally. The strange pair shuffled off through the sand, occasionally hopping wing powered jumps, but not actually taking to the air for fear of being rediscovered by anything less benevolent.

Offline mthor

• View Profile
" I don't have any problems with a bit of mercy now and then but they are demons." Thor whispers to Felgryn. "I assume you wish to track the beasts to their lair. Do you have a method for this or shall I take care of it?"
good old dependable sexy

Offline Thistledown

• Unseelie Fey
    • View Profile
    • Yo Mamma
The onyx-man smiled.  "Indeed you caught my gist.  If you have the means...be my guest..."

Offline Xanzibard

• Lurker
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
A short while later Aria's form reappeared. "Well, that went differently than expected..." muttered the tiny fey, "It worked out though so I can't complain. I am concerned about that demon though; I was under the impression that demons weren't capable of compassion, which it very clearly demonstrated by rescuing that troll."

Offline brainpiercing

• Honorary Mod
  • Thread Killer
    • View Profile
(click to show/hide)

Offline Thistledown

• Unseelie Fey
    • View Profile
    • Yo Mamma
(click to show/hide)

Offline Xanzibard

• Lurker
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
(click to show/hide)

Offline brainpiercing

• Honorary Mod
  • Thread Killer
    • View Profile
(click to show/hide)

[For Thor]
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 12:43:43 AM by brainpiercing »

Offline mthor

• View Profile
" I am tracking the demons as they go. They have not yet done anything that might be of interest besides settling down for the night." Thor remarked. " However, we should begin to follow them. The farther away they are the more difficult it is to track them from the air. So far it has been a breeze but I am worried that they will try to shake any tails before reaching their lair. It is interesting though that they the mutant demon has not simply teleported their. It would suggest that either they possess a type of comradeship uncommon among the creatures of the lower plain or that its mutation has rendered it incapable of that act. 
(click to show/hide)
good old dependable sexy