Author Topic: [3.P] How to make lots of wind without magic  (Read 1301 times)

Offline ketaro

• Epic Member
  • I'm always new!
    • View Profile
[3.P] How to make lots of wind without magic
« on: May 15, 2015, 02:16:13 AM »
I need to do strong windy things to synergize with Pandemonium Silver weapons and my character doesn't have magic himself and the world doesn't have magic itself to buy it from.

Nonmagical items or feats to make lots of wind. Are they even a thing?
No, I can't get the Winged Template or wings in general, acquire Huge size, and grab the Wingstorm feat. I'm a measly human  :p

Offline SolEiji

• Epic Member
  • I am 120% Eiji.
    • View Profile
    • D&D Wiki.org, not .com
Re: [3.P] How to make lots of wind without magic
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 02:40:40 AM »
Beans.

I mean... well, I recall in Savage Species, if you or your friend can take monstrous feats there is one that gives you a cone of wind, stronger based on your size.  Ride your awakened enlarged T-rex into battle and use your silver while it breaths death.
Mudada.

Offline ketaro

• Epic Member
  • I'm always new!
    • View Profile
Re: [3.P] How to make lots of wind without magic
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 02:54:05 AM »
I believe that feat requires Strength I do not have (I'm a Con Rogue :3 ) and being at least Large sized. Also I believe it just deafens and knocks down and is a Sonic effect.

Oh, Blowhard. Haha. Right. But I'd have to be in the effect. I shall certainly ask for a giant monster to ride into (to be chased into) battle with!

Thinking on it, homebrew things might be applicable........its not necessarily a long lived game and may be wrapping up soon. Which limits me to just items that can accomplish my needs.....
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 03:15:54 AM by ketaro »