Creative Corner > Play By Post

Nintendo/Zelda Campaign Revival/New Start

(1/29) > >>

oslecamo:
So 5 years ago I started a Nintendo-based campaign (two actually but the second died kinda fast). As you can see nobody has posted anything in some 10 months so this one's kinda dead at the moment.

However recently with the launch of the Switch and playing Zelda Breath of the Wild, I would really enjoy re-visiting this concept.
(click to show/hide)In particular I've been toying with the idea of BOTW's prequel. People are digging out all kinds of robots and other high-tech to fight the monsters, everything seems to be developing nicely. Investigate old ruins, get mechas online to act as local guardians, cull down the monster population. When suddenly the big bad(s) gets control of several uber machines and starts laying waste to everything.

Or who knows maybe the last remaining players get renewed interest, we get fresh replacements now that we actually have players able to register again, and continue the previous game.

So, anyone interested? Old players also feel free to chime in what went wrong/right from their perspective to help this go better.

ketaro:
I mean I pushed for the revival last time.

Gosh dang it Anomander/Nanshork/DrEmporer  :shakefist

Whether you want to continue or start over with that new setting of BotW prequel I'd be so hella into it. I've been kinda dabbling in BotW too recently~

SorO_Lost:
I wanted to join in as a Link copy but never got an intro and then things died.  :(

YuweaCurtis:
I'm interested.
*Gets shot*
I understand.

But seriously though this gives me a chance to either try something else out (cause there's other things I wanna do character wise) or even finally put that fairypixie vampire to work.

Nanshork:
I can't speak for anyone else as to why things died, but Jeremy just didn't work for me.  Pokemaster wasn't bad but I honestly felt like he was too much work for me as well as you (Os). 

I forgot how much I don't like playing spellcasters when I turned him into a buffer to try and retain his personality.  Honestly the game was great for awhile.  I think starting over new would be better than rebooting (again).  I'd be up for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version