Author Topic: Action thread: Group 10  (Read 30108 times)

Offline Sneaky_Sable

• Legendary Member
  • Watching Ponies
    • View Profile
    • DOUBLE EXPOSURE
Re: Action thread: Group 10
« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2012, 01:51:56 PM »
"True, but it will also negate Dictim, Forbiddence, Alarm, Glyph, Glyph, Ward, Guards, Spells, and essentially everything else we're worried about. It will also kill their gear for the most part, and then it's a contest of who's the bigger badass."

"Sounds like a fair trade." a pause, "And what the hell's a UMD?"
Link to my homebrews

(Offsite server may be unstable. Report broken / unresponsive link with Post Upvote button)

Offline MetroMagic

• Honorary Mod
  • Organizations are imaginary.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2012, 03:06:54 PM »
Star looks surprised at Halt's comment but not at Sable's. {Star} I thought that was just University jargon in the Department of High-Energy Magic, where I do my research... well... some of it.

Among the Department's researchers, UMD stands for Unplanned Mass Destruction, and we do consider ourselves quite skilled at it. But Halt.... I don't recall you mentioning any connection with the University; I suppose the term has become more widely known.

Offline Scout89

• I'm old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 14, 2012, 08:08:15 AM »
"I think Master Halt is right. It's possible they'll be more hindered than us." HalfazO pauses for a moment. "I have an idea I'd like to share. Our clones can't use magic, right? What if they fight into an AMF. They wouldn't be hindered at all but their enemies would. The way that girl bled after my clone hit her shows that she would not last long against him, and Master Sheerak's clone hits very hard too. Unfortunately we don't know the other one's fighting capabilities...But are you sure that light sword is magical?"
Sneaky_Sable: "Keep the Omega Whatever, I'll take that Dagger. Nice to meet you *sneak attack* I hope everything's alright *sneak attack* how's your liver been *sneak attack*..."

Offline MetroMagic

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 15, 2012, 04:36:03 AM »
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 04:40:43 AM by MetroMagic »

Offline MetroMagic

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 16, 2012, 04:55:15 AM »
Soon, a report comes back on the Link from a Ptolemaeus copy searcher that an area is found with several signs that he can interpret, with cages destroyed, and bodies, but no slaves found yet, alive or dead, so the other searchers  are continuing while the copy studies the scene and reports. All of the information goes on the Link.

The search pattern comes to an area not far from location10, about 200 feet away to the northwest across the cavern; not quite at the midline across the cavern from east to west, and toward the south wall. The visual comes onto the Link and Star adds it to the combat map with color coding.

The Ptolemaeus copy reports that the central cage in the tan tinted circle is almost completely destroyed. What is left of the cage’s bars is twisted wood instead of the burnished dark silvery look that the rest of the bars have; several in the party recognize the coloration as a very dense armor-grade alloy of Adamantine and Mithril.

There are other cages with some bars that are partially or wholly made of wood, though not twisted, instead of the glossy, dark silvery alloy, in an area surrounding the destroyed cage. Closer in, the bars are wood from floor height almost all the way up; further away, the bars are wood only for a section part way up from the floor. Bars at the most distant edges of this phenomenon have just a touch of wood, part way up the bar.

With Spellcraft, the Ptolemaeus copy can see, and others on the Link with excellent Spellcraft like Halt and Ror can confirm, that two Spells in combination were cast, first Transmute Metal to Wood, then Warp Wood. The larger radius of the globe of Transmute Metal to Wood touched bars on outlying cages, while the smaller radius of the Warp Wood was just enough to destroy the central cage.

The tan circle represents what the Ptolemaeus copy sees of the wood bars area.

At the northwest edge of the circle, and lying partially within the circle, is a square cage tinted in red on the map.

That cage also has wood bars that are not warped, but the bars are splintered inward, with shattered pieces littering the floor of the cage. Careful observation shows the scuff of a bulky form across the floor of the cage, and some large booted footprints in the sawdust crossing the cage from near the intact back wall and exiting from the cage through the splintered hole. No bootprints entered the cage.

Between the hole in that cage, and the destroyed, twisted wood cage, are three bodies, of Umber Hulks that look much like the follower ones that attacked groups 1, 2, and 6. The Umber Hulks are partially dismembered, and deeply scorched with blast marks. The polished stone floor is heavily clawed in this area, clear signs of a battle, and it is strewn with rubble from the Umber Hulks’ burrowing holes in the floor, that they made on entry.

The Ptolemaeus copy recognizes the blast marks; they look something like Lightning, but he realizes they in fact look like pure Arcane Energy, much like the Eldrich Blast of a Warlock… not quite, though; something is wrong with that idea... Looking even more closely at the damage on the Umber Hulks, it is focused on their claws and mandibles, what they use to attack, rather than their armored forearms and torsos, what they use to defend.

An Eldrich Blast would leave a uniform scorch across much of the creature on one side, not scorch marks on specific locations like this, used for the Umber Hulk’s attacks. It is as if their attacks had provoked the damage.

Dimly, the Ptolemaeus copy, with PtolemaeusO’s memories, recalls an older Magic, said to have been practiced more widely during the First Age but very rare now; with Ptolemaeus’ direct knowledge bounded by the Second Age, he has to rely on the inaccuracies of hearsay:  practitioners whose blood was so laced with Arcane Energy that wounding them released a torrent of it, like fire from the blood of their wounds; it was called…

…Bloodfire.

All the Umber Hulks have these scorch marks; despite the partial dismemberment, it looks like it was the scorching that killed them. Who or what in this Age would be so suffused with Arcane Energy is curious; the Ptolemaeus copy recalls on the Link that the Deities were more closed about this type of Magic in the Second Age; though not banned, it was something of a secret.

The Ptolemaeus copy reports one more curious observation: The alloy bars on that cage to the northwest also show quite a bit of damage; it wasn’t just the wood that was blasted apart. Their surfaces show streaks of crystallization from instantaneous heating, in a pattern that radiates outward from the twisted cage at the center, toward and onto the northwest cage. Ptolemaeus has seen that kind of destruction, from weapons that project high energy, amplified coherent light to burn through whatever is in front of them… though even those might have trouble against an Adamantine–Mithril alloy. What could do this… another mystery.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 05:03:38 AM by MetroMagic »

Offline FireInTheSky

• Epic Member
  • "Insight is the sudden cessation of stupidity."
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2012, 11:48:00 PM »
"Bloodfire!," RorO exclaims.   More to himself, "I would not have thought to encounter a creature here with that..."

RorO pauses for a moment to collect his thoughts.

"As you might have guessed, I also have this ability.  And as PtolemaeusX indicated, it is extremely rare.  I can only recall meeting others with bloodfire a few times.  Ever.

It is very dangerous - not so much to those who have it, but more to their foes.  The typical way (if 'typical' means anything in this situation) for someone to get bloodfire is this:  there is a certain type of Ritual that binds magical effects to the practitioner's blood.  Over time, casting this type of Ritual enough eventually infuses the practitioner's blood with raw arcane energy - 'bloodfire.'  This bloodfire provides a sort of protection.  You've heard the phrase 'catch lightning in a bottle?'  Well, hitting someone who has bloodfire is like opening that bottle and having the lightning strike you in the face.

There are, as well, some creatures made entirely of bloodfire - my companion included,"
RorO says, pointing at the drawing inscribed in his armor.  "They are just as rare as the practitioners.  These creatures - being made of pure arcane energy - tend to wreak havoc on their foes' magic, in addition to having the protection of bloodfire.

Now...the question is, who - or what - had the bloodfire in that fight?  It seems unlikely that it was somebody the Illithids knew about and/or approved of, because otherwise, the Umber Hulks wouldn't have been fighting them/it.  Perhaps one of the slaves?  This also seems unlikely, because someone with bloodfire would not have been taken easily.  Unless it was one of the crew...  Star, do you know if any of the 6 crew members taken had any bloodfire ability?  If not, then it seems more likely to have been a 'what.'  Which begs the question..."

Offline Scout89

• I'm old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2012, 08:27:43 AM »
"Maybe one from the kidnapped armada crew. Miss Feather?"
Sneaky_Sable: "Keep the Omega Whatever, I'll take that Dagger. Nice to meet you *sneak attack* I hope everything's alright *sneak attack* how's your liver been *sneak attack*..."

Offline FireInTheSky

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2012, 11:45:16 AM »
{RorO on the Link} I have an idea!  It's a bit of a non-sequitor, but it could be useful.  VirO, we have extra parrots that don't have any Rituals, correct?  Do I have them in the Extras bag with me, or do you have them?  RorO starts rummaging around in the Extras bag.  Speaking of which, what happened to the Bag and the Parrots from Group9?  Did Goldenseal already pull that bag back through, and if so, what did he do with the parrots?  ...Anyway... here's my idea:  all of the extra parrots polymorph into Tiny-sized Fiendish Ravens (which are LE, so they don't have to worry about the Forbiddances).  Then, we send them out across the entire compound to set off the Alarms all over - as many as possible.  Maybe even have them alternate between Tiny- and Diminuitive-sized every couple of rounds or so, to not set off too many consecutive alarms - make it harder to plot a path.  Also, don't have them all just go up the tunnels.  Some of them should cut across tunnels and through walls.  The more random and spread out, the better.  In not too long, every Alarm in the entire compound will be going off, which will make them all useless!

What do you think?

Offline MetroMagic

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2012, 10:31:43 PM »
Star responds to Halfaz’s question, and Ptolemaeus and Ror: {Star} ‘Bloodfire’ among the Wings of Chartreuse crew? I suppose it’s possible, but I very much doubt it.

If they had Bloodfire, but did not tell their crewmates, they might be a hazard to their friends… that would be very unlike them.

I’ve travelled with their ship, Wings of Chartreuse… they have wanted to help me go to some challenging and entertaining places… and so I know them all well, especially the Casters among the six that were brought here. If any of the six really had Bloodfire, the two most likely Casters are Peralia and Corlin.

Peralia is so careful of her friends, and so generous with her brilliant tactical ideas, that she is the least likely among them to keep it secret; she would be far more likely to help them get Bloodfire for themselves.

The strongest is Corlin, who I have worked with personally… she’s even been at the University with me to study in the Department of High Energy Magic, and I’ve seen no sign of such an infusion of Arcane Energy in her; setting aside the question of whether she would choose to keep it secret, it would have been difficult for her to avoid detection at prolonged close range. I could see the intensity of Arcane Energy flowing brightly in Ror’s blood until the ScryBubblegum’s Non-Detection hid the Arcane aspect, though till now I did not know its significance.

So, Halfaz, I think it highly unlikely. If not them, we return to Ror’s question: Who or what could bring Bloodfire into Bral to oppose the Illithids’ Umber Hulks? It is a rush to a conclusion to assign a cause; it could be a wandering monster from outside with strong Magical abilities that walked into the middle of this fight, an ancient resident of Bral from deep below the surface, a creature of their own that broke out of control, a hidden ally of ours revealing itself for a reason we have yet to learn… or other imaginings. Or several true at once. But it may please you to watch for it, especially if it’s that dangerous.

Ptolemaeus, your careful observations were very instructive! The blast marks on the alloy in the northwest cage bars could be from Corlin. She Casts uniform high-energy Light, coherent as you called it. Developing uniform high energy Light through Magic was my undergraduate degree research project in the Department of High Energy Magic, a very long time ago. I did not keep the discovery secret, and the use has become quite widespread, I understand, no longer attributed to me… and others have discovered the principles independently, I am sure.

Corlin has practiced it to a perfection that now exceeds my own; she was a wonderful student. But my research interests are broader; it is perfect for Resonance, so with my Staff, I can produce quite a flash! So… Corlin could have done that to the northwest cage’s bars; my calculations for the radial geometry of the Spelltags would work out just about right, for someone leaning against the twisted bars of the cage off to the side. And the Energy is just about right for her Casting. So I take this as an indication of good news; Corlin may be here. A further confirmation is the coordinated Casting of Transmute Metal to Wood and Warp Wood. The Armada Casters are thoroughly trained and practiced to coordinate their Magic. Peralia herself might have Cast one of those Spells and is more than capable of the tactical thinking.

And Ror… Parrots running through the compound as Fiendish Ravens, setting off Alarms everywhere! And changing size to skip some and trigger some… how deliciously random! The Chaos in your Neutrality is shining through!

Ror, about your other question: It may not be obvious because of the creature density in the extra copies Bag, but that’s where group9’s parrots are… see here, where I show them on the combat map on the Link? The crowd of other copies obscures them. They arrived just after group9 vanished, so it seems that Goldenseal transferred them from the Bag he recovered; he wouldn’t want to deal with a flood of parrots so he pushed them back to us.

Offline MetroMagic

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 20, 2012, 01:08:51 PM »
The PtolemaeusX copies complete the search pattern, reaching the far west wall of the slave pens area BB, and most of the slave pens area BB toward the river, stopping short to avoid surveillance from location9.

They see: Stray socks. A tiny rag doll, a child’s toy. A torn shirt. Scraps of bread, bits of very hard crusts completely dried. And an advancing opaque cloud in the northwest corner, and another in the northeast corner, also projected onto the combat map on the Link as group5 and group7 make their way into the auction area.

But no slave captives to rescue. The cages are otherwise all empty, and many of their doors stand open.

Their instructions were to return when the search was complete and so they begin to do so.

All information goes on the Link.

Offline FireInTheSky

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 22, 2012, 04:26:14 AM »
{RorO on the link} I just had an idea, and a thought.  First, the idea.  Star, while you're in there making scrolls, I'm sure we could find some use for Disintegrate scrolls... somewhere...   :smirk

And, the thought:  I wonder why the defenders chose to leave those particular areas of the Warrens Forbiddance-free.  They don't have to worry about a duration running out, so the only obstacle is prep-time.  They clearly didn't forget about those areas, since they walled them off from the main portions of the compound.  I would think they would want to cover the entire compound in Forbiddance.  Hmm...

Two possibilities occur to me off the top of my head:
1.  The slaves are not LE, and the Illithids didn't want to damage their property, so they hid the slaves in - or herded them through - those areas, so as not to harm them irreparably.

2.  They purposefully left those areas available as possible places to Gate/Planeshift/whatever into, to control entry points for our a raid.  Maybe they set traps that we avoided without knowing; maybe the Umber Hulks were there waiting for whatever showed up.  Actually, thinking back, Groups1, 2, or 6, did you notice anything with Tremorsense when you arrived, before the Umber Hulks showed up?

Can anyone else think of a reason for those areas to not be Forbiddanced?

Offline Scout89

• I'm old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 22, 2012, 09:34:55 AM »
"Master Ror, I think you should have asked your god where the slaves would be when the enemies noticed our attack. This way we could rescue them faster. Can't you ask him this last question in the scarf?"

"Lets do the way you suggested and send parrots in all directions. Master Vir, can they look for the slaves while triggering the allarms?"

"Miss Feather, if there is a big possibility that a friend of yours is here, don't you have a spell to find him/her? I've heard about spells that could find anyone or anything the caster wanted. I guess that have already crossed your mind and you might have discarded it since there is a great chance your friend is in a no-scrying area. But what if, while fighting, he/she moved to an area not warded against scrying. These marks and explosions seems very recent..."

"And it came to my knowledge that there was a huge reduction in the number of sharks in the river. We'll have to worry about that sooner or later, so why not sooner? We can have one of the groups to investigate. I see there are two of them already waiting for orders."

Offline MetroMagic

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 22, 2012, 04:47:07 PM »
(click to show/hide)

PtolemaeusO considers the information that flowed back to him on his Link with all of his copies.

There are many clues for him to interpret, now that he is considering carefully.

First, how long has it been since the shirt, the doll, and other items were left there?

There was very little dust in the cages or on the floor except for between the bars, where the floor and the upper surfaces have a thick build-up in some places. Those would be hard places for someone to access, so dust there but absence of dust elsewhere suggests recent movement throughout the entire slave pens area; there is no shortage of dust but it has been disturbed almost everywhere someone might easily walk. No wonder there are no footprints except in the very recent sawdust where the twisted wooden bars are.

The doll and shirt show no signs of mold or mustiness, but the proximity to the river just a few hundred feet away leaves the air quite damp in this chamber. They can’t have been there long; within a few days, certainly within two weeks or less, tiny spots of black mold are likely to begin to form in these conditions, damp and lightless.

Second, were there any signs whether the slaves were moved or if they escaped from the open cells? The lack of tracks makes this issue challenging, but the pens themselves provide a clue. The PtolemaeusXs noted before that many of the cages stand open. The doors are just free-swinging sections of bars attached to the other bars with simple hinges; they can swing either in or out. About half of the doors stand open swung inward, and about half stand open outward…. seems random. If the slaves rushed out to escape on their own, it seems more likely that many of the doors would be swung outward, when every second might make a difference. So the lack of pattern may be telling; it’s the dog that didn’t bark, as PtolemaeusO’s Knowledge of All Things Bound reminds him of a parallel, famous detective situation; on consideration it seems more likely they were moved than that they escaped on their own.

In particular, around the area of the warped wood and destroyed cage, the doors there are ajar at random; if someone was waiting for a distraction to make their escape, surely more doors around there would be swung outward than inward as the captives burst out, but they’re not.

Suddenly, another image floats from the deep recesses of Ptolemaeus’ memory…
(click to show/hide)

The image floating up from the deep recesses of his memory is this: An asteroid, under construction. In fact, several of them, essentially identical. Once a very long Time ago, when Ptolemaeus toured an ancient planet located in orbit around the twin suns Soulianis and Rahm in the heart of a horsehead-shaped nebula, a world named Magrathea, he noticed a smallish asteroid-sized world in the middle stages of construction there – because that’s what Magrathea did: construct worlds – open partway to its core, with a few more versions of the asteroid seemingly just like it but less developed, hanging there in the fabrication area in successively earlier stages of construction.

As usual, no one would discuss other client’s interests, not even the chatty Slartibartfast, though he did point out that the wiggles in the riverbed were his specialty, dipping above and below the gravity plane; curious, wasn’t it, that they wanted flat gravity instead of the usual radial gravity.

It hits Ptolemaeus like a ton of adamantine-Mithril alloy… the wiggles in the riverbed exactly match the combat map in his head. BRAL IS THAT ASTEROID.

Offline MetroMagic

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 23, 2012, 02:25:22 AM »
Groups 1, 2, and 6 did not have any additional information from Tremorsense when they first arrived, before the Umber Hulks came. In response to RorO’s question, that information goes from those groups onto the Link to all.

Star responds to HalfazO and RorO’s ideas: {Star} Ror, that is a very interesting question as to why location1, 2, and 6 were free of Forbiddance, and it would be very unlike the Illithids to leave those locations free of Forbiddance by chance; they are far too orderly.

Halfaz, it would delight me to find the crew! Vint is the only him, the other five are her: Corlin, Peralia, Cyradel, Mallena, and Shallen. Here, I’ll put their images on the Link to remind you of what they look like, in case anyone sees them.

{Star} I’ve tried direct Scrying throughout the complex, and Winston has an Intelligent device that conducts indirect Scryblocked searches by exhaustion, for example finding something by Scrying all of the places in the Multiverse it is not. Neither method provided information about the complex; the maps we are using were ones I drew after sneaking in here on my own to see what I could not see from outside. However, the situation might have changed, so I suppose I could try again.

My usual Ball is still shut down from when you, Ptolemaeus, and I were pulled through it by Goldenseal, but I also carry an Armada Communications Ball which would work very well in finding Armada crew, in other circumstances. I can try with it Now, though we are in a Divination-blocked area, except within line of sight. I can try again inside the Scarf too.

Star takes out a Crystal Ball, and gazes into it briefly. It remains dark, and she puts it away, shaking her head in the negative.

The copies follow instructions from the originals, and HalfazO has just given one. Group5 and 7 are awaiting instructions; group5 is nearest the water and sets off for the river.

Star’s combat map on the Link shows group4 going over the bridge to the island in the auction area; they are over the river Now, far upstream near where the river enters the complex. She sends an inquiry on the Link to group4, and receives the response that although group9 reported red foam thick enough to partially mute the river’s sound, floating chunks of creatures, and the smell of blood on the river near location9, group4 says there is no such smell in the river at the bridge, but there are a few chunks bobbing low in the water, parts of sharks and parts of Vodyanoi, aquatic Umber Hulks… however, for living creatures there are just sharks. It seems that a lot of sharks died, and a much smaller number of Vodyanoi.

With encouragement from HalfazO, VirO consults with him and RorO to get their ideas, and a flood of parrots starts leaving the area immediately around location10 . At VirO’s suggestion they don’t enter the heart of the warrens staying well clear of location1 and location6 since the Parrot Clouds of Death are operating there with 160 feet of death around them. They Earthglide around obstacles, and begin to spread out across the complex, changing size larger and smaller to trigger Alarms at random.

Offline FireInTheSky

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 23, 2012, 02:59:35 AM »
"Master Ror, I think you should have asked your god where the slaves would be when the enemies noticed our attack. This way we could rescue them faster. Can't you ask him this last question in the scarf?"

Two problems with this.  One, I can only Commune with Dumathoin once every 24 hours, and not that much time has passed since the one I did in the scarf.  Even if I could, however, I don't think we would get a useful answer.  His peculiar wording when I asked if the slaves were still here ("None have left or died") seemed to imply that He reasoned out that they were still here, but didn't know anything else specific.

EDIT:
With encouragement from HalfazO, VirO consults with him and RorO to get their ideas, and a flood of parrots starts leaving the area immediately around location10 . At VirO’s suggestion they don’t enter the heart of the warrens staying well clear of location1 and location6 since the Parrot Clouds of Death are operating there with 160 feet of death around them. They Earthglide around obstacles, and begin to spread out across the complex, changing size larger and smaller to trigger Alarms at random.

Note that the Parrots are actually Fiendish Ravens - LE so that they don't get toasted by the Forbiddance.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 03:02:08 AM by FireInTheSky »

Offline Scout89

• I'm old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 24, 2012, 08:00:59 AM »
"Miss Feather, can you pinpoint the dream lady's location using the hair Master Sable have just found? I think we should take care of her and the lightsword guy ASAP. If you could find her, I would be glad to go after them and finish them off. She seems to be very fragile and even though that guys is fast, I know I can kill him quick too. I noticed some small flaws in his technique when he attacked my clone."

Offline MetroMagic

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 25, 2012, 02:12:31 AM »
Star responds to HalfazO: {Star} Halfaz, I can certainly do the experiment, but I do not expect success... you saw what happened when I tried Location to find Corlin.  I can also try for both her, and for Corlin again, when I’m in the Scarf.

She does seem vulnerable; it may have been quite a scare for her. I hope she has not learned from it.

As to their lightsword wielder, we have not attacked him as yet, so we do not know what his defenses are, though you have found weaknesses in his attacks.

Offline GuyFawkes

• Remember, remember, the fifth of November
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 31, 2012, 08:16:22 AM »
Who would have thought that I forgot what this place is. So that explains the eerie feeling I had since I saw the map. Never mind that. For now,

"It seems it is as had concluded earlier. We are just a bit late. From what I could see, the indications point that all the slaves have been moved. But by whom, that I cannot say. As some of the evidence say, it could be Star's friends that did it, but it could be may be anyone as well."

"Based on what I found, it may have been a day or two, or even two weeks. With that lead, it is hard to tell where they could be right now, though not impossible...I guess the easy way to find them is as our dear weasel had said. Take one of them alive and ask."

He takes a deep breath.

"All right. It is time for 'me' to take part in the fun."

He channels his thoughts into the Link. "The 2 on the farthest to the left, proceed to check point 9 and search for the man with the light sword and the woman of Dreams. Follow the projected path that they were last seen and start from there. If any of you find them, do not engage. Report immediately, then tail them at maximum distance. The rest, come back to me as previously ordered. That is all."

Looking back at the others, he speaks again. "We have to decide where the rest of us will go now. We cannot stand here and do nothing now that our primary target is gone. As I see it we have three options. One, go search for the light sword warrior and Dream lady. Two, assist groups 2 to 4 in their upcoming battle. And three, search the stairs Sable found."

(click to show/hide)

Offline FireInTheSky

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 31, 2012, 08:57:06 AM »
Looking back at the others, he speaks again. "We have to decide where the rest of us will go now. We cannot stand here and do nothing now that our primary target is gone. As I see it we have three options. One, go search for the light sword warrior and Dream lady. Two, assist groups 2 to 4 in their upcoming battle. And three, search the stairs Sable found."

Well, if we're looking for those two, I think there's a pretty good chance we'll find them about to engage with groups 2-4.  Shall we make our way over there?

Offline GuyFawkes

• Remember, remember, the fifth of November
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 02, 2012, 11:06:13 AM »
"I do not know. It seems too fast for them to get to that location, and without crossing paths with the other groups in between, which would make more sense. Unless there is something important around that sector. Maybe if they have some means of Astral Travel or something similar within the Forbiddance."

He looks at the others. "What do you think?"