Creative Corner > Homebrew and House Rules (D&D)

Homebrew and House Rules

(1/45) > >>

Prime32:
Got a project so large that putting everything in a single thread is awkward? You too can have a sub-forum! Apart from that post any other pieces of moderation here that you desire, like seeing a thread stickied or moved to another section.

Note that requests for a single forum to put all your homebrew in will be denied - it has to constitute a single project. On the other hand, if you have multiple projects then you can have as many forums as you need. If you just want an easy way for people to find all your works in one place, then it's best to create an index thread and link to it in your sig (either here, in the D&D section, or wherever seems most appropriate for the kind of things you're linking).

When making a post, the "Please choose..." dropdown box provides a number of templates for writing homebrew faster.

dman11235 has some alternatives here.

Formatting tip: See those green arrows above the editor?
[float=left][/float] and [float=right][/float], wrapped around an image, give you text wrapping for neater works.

Bozwevial:
Prime, good to see you! You've got a bit of brain there, though.

Anyway, I have two threads ready for sticky substances to be applied.

If you port things over, let me know so I can update the links on the off chance the old boards crash and explode again.

Prime32:
Consider them adhered. I've reposted most of my stuff already.

While you're here, Boz:

--- Quote from: Ziegander http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12175294 ---Hey, Prime32, it's bkdubs123. I'm not going to register an account at the new BG site, but can you tell Boz to update my homebrew in the 3.5 homebrew compendium over there? I'd especially appreciate an update for the following:

The Battlelord, The Dancer, Mundane Paladin Redux, PrC Rewrites, The Ranger, Revised Feats (PHB 1&2, Completes), Revised Feats Revisited, The Runelord, The Sagitteer, The Shadowcaster, The Stolid Sphinx, The Swordmage, TOB Disciplines as Tactical Feats, and, finally, A Whole Mess of Warrior Feats.
--- End quote ---
I'm sad too. :'(

Bozwevial:
Aww. Tell bk...Ziegander? Whoever. Tell him that we'll miss him and that if he ever wants me to add more of his stuff I'm more than happy to oblige.

Garryl:
Hey, I've got a whole load of material to repost from the old boards. However, I don't want to flood these forums and wash out the new threads that are popping up. Any suggestions?

For reference, it's about 40 distinct threads-worth.
(click to show/hide)Devoted Paladin
Spell-less Paladins/Rangers (5 variants)
Divine Mind
Eternal Spell Fighter
Medic
NPC Classes (4 classes)
Soulknife

Apprentice Levels
Core Mechanics Overhaul

Amlenstakata
Living Astral Constructs
Soul Shell
Thriller Zombie

Ascetic Supplicant
Astral Construct Feats
PrCs as Feats
Replacement BoED Vows
Spell Resistance Feats
These aren't the feats you're looking for

Battle Gong
Spellforge Gauntlets

Apostle of Justice
Arcane Archer
Asyntactic Lexiturge
Initiate of the Sublime Void
Psychosomnabulist
Reaping Mauler
Spinemeld Warrior
Sublime Thought
Symbiosis Weavers (5 PrCs)
Time Sifter
Toxicant
Twilight Mystic
Viz-Jaq'taar Invokers (3 PrCs)
Whiteguard and Blackguard (2 PrCs)

3.0 Psionics Update (16 powers, 7 PrCs, 6 feats)

ToB Soulmelds
Rushes
Sublime Tapestry
Weaponizing Divination

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version