Author Topic: Runecarving Index & General Discussion  (Read 58638 times)

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Runecarving Index & General Discussion
« Reply #340 on: September 25, 2018, 11:46:34 AM »
I really, honestly don't give a shit.

You know that I don't play casters. That means that I don't play crafters.

Do you really want me to get so pissed off at you again that I take another big break from reviewing your stuff?

Offline Stratovarius

• Forum Host
  • Administrator
  • Arhosan Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 01, 2020, 10:03:36 PM »
A new prestige class has arrived. It'll likely get tweaked, but for now the class is Arhosa legal. It's a mixture of Unlettered and Spellsinger, and plays on the overlap between the Unlettered and Fasnachu's appreciation for the arts.

Rocker

This will not be added to the Runecarving book, and is instead slated for a potential Player's Guide to Arhosa/Complete Arhosa style book.

Offline Stratovarius

• Forum Host
  • Administrator
  • Arhosan Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 02, 2021, 03:48:31 PM »
Furnace-Born race given a significant uplift. Thanks to Sky and Sky!  :clap

Offline Stratovarius

• Forum Host
  • Administrator
  • Arhosan Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 09, 2021, 11:42:32 AM »
Interlocking Form
Prerequisites: Furnace-Born race, 1st level only
Benefit: This particular furnace-born is build extensively for warfare, and it shows in his form. The furnace-born has an armor bonus of +10 and and has damage reduction 5/adamantine. They are considered to be wearing heavy armor. They have a +0 maximum Dexterity bonus to AC, a -8 penalty on all skill checks that armor check penalties apply to (Balance, Climb, Escape Artist, Hide, Jump, Move Silently, Sleight of Hand, Swim, and Tumble), and an arcane spell failure chance of 40%. If the furnace-born moves no farther than 5 feet on his turn, he gains an additional +2 armor bonus to his Armor Class until the beginning of his next turn. This special armor bonus stacks with the armor bonus from this feat (but not with armor bonuses from other sources). This replaces his Adamantine Form ability in its entirety.

Machine Regularity
Prerequisites: Furnace-Born race, BAB +6
Benefit: The furnace-born may use his Riposte ability as many times per round as he has attacks.

Shieldbearer
Prerequisites: Furnace-Born race
Benefit: A furnace-born in combat is built to protect others. Once per round, whenever an adjacent ally is hit by an attack, if he is currently fighting defensively or taking the total defense action, he may use an immediate action to have that attack affect himself instead. The attack is treated as though it had hit the furnace-born instead of the ally, regardless of the furnace-born's Armor Class or any other defensive effects. A furnace-born may not serve as a bodyguard if it is dazed, stunned paralyzed, or otherwise unable to act. The furance-born can choose to delay the effect of this attack. If he does, the damage (and any rider effects, such as poison) does not take hold until the end of his next turn.

Offline Stratovarius

• Forum Host
  • Administrator
  • Arhosan Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 09, 2021, 02:09:23 PM »
To complete the Furnace-born, meet the Barricade. None shall pass.