Author Topic: Is there a way to unsubscribe from a thread?  (Read 2197 times)

Offline ksbsnowowl

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Warrior Skald, teller of tales.
    • View Profile
Is there a way to unsubscribe from a thread?
« on: November 07, 2011, 12:36:55 PM »
No need for me to have the introduction "I agree" thread always present in my "replied to posts" control panel.  Any way to unsubscribe from it?  I'm not seeing a "thread tools" type button within the thread.

Offline Mooncrow

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • The man who will be Pirate King
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a way to unsubscribe from a thread?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 12:41:04 PM »
No need for me to have the introduction "I agree" thread always present in my "replied to posts" control panel.  Any way to unsubscribe from it?  I'm not seeing a "thread tools" type button within the thread.

If you go to Modify Profile -> Notifications, you should be able to unsubscribe to the thread.

Offline ksbsnowowl

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Warrior Skald, teller of tales.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 12:44:27 PM »
I'm not talking about notifications.  I'm talking about being subscribed to a post.  Where you click "Show new replies to your posts" in the upper left, by your avatar.

I'm not currently receiving any notifications, yet the thread still shows up when I click that hyperlink.

Offline Mooncrow

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • The man who will be Pirate King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 12:54:03 PM »
I'm not talking about notifications.  I'm talking about being subscribed to a post.  Where you click "Show new replies to your posts" in the upper left, by your avatar.

I'm not currently receiving any notifications, yet the thread still shows up when I click that hyperlink.

Hrm, I see what you mean now.  For the moment, I'm stumped.

edit: after looking through the customer support documents and forums, it looks like there is not a way to turn off an individual thread.  Or if there is, I haven't been able to find mention of it.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 01:17:56 PM by Mooncrow »